Forum Mafia: A Simple Game of Annoying God(Day 2)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
There's that possibility but, change what it? It had been done and each of us has said who did we use our ability on.
@Jailbreak571 you haven't answered :(
That's a solid strategy. All we have to do is lock on our targets from previous night then decide if we multi lynch them next day once we're sure.
Should we just do this? At least 4/5 people would survive the lynch with fbi included. And if we're lucky, we can lynch the mafia. If the mafia is silent, there's a chance that they aren't included but town would still hold the majority. Or the mafia gave up and chose silent.

Aaqil

Cookies!

Should we just do this? At least 4/5 people would survive the lynch with fbi included. And if we're lucky, we can lynch the mafia. If the mafia is silent, there's a chance that they aren't included but town would still hold the majority. Or the mafia gave up and chose silent.
:blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker

Wait, I remember now. I actually had a plan to at least save everyone but didn't saw agentt's post on page 7 which immediately rendered my plan useless.

Just change it. Possibilities for the mafia changing in mid-game could happen cause of the set-up. At that time I thought that all of the townies are doctors which immediately made me assume that all of us had an ability that can be used on someone. Again, didn't saw agentt's post at page 7 lol.
Like I said I had a plan but was rendered useless because of agentt's statement on page 7. I thought all of us were doctors (thinking about it now, it was a stupid conclusion) making me assume everyone had an ability that can be used on someone.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Like I said I had a plan but was rendered useless because of agentt's statement on page 7. I thought all of us were doctors (thinking about it now, it was a stupid conclusion) making me assume everyone had an ability that can be used on someone.
It would be unfair for the mafia if each of us can save ourselves :blob_cookie: