Forum Mafia: A Simple Game of Annoying God(Day 2)

Agentt

Thighs
@Agentt doctors should have a limit for self healing.
Mmm, usually doc isn't a powerful role so that is rarely necessary, but there are many ways to nerf it,
You can remove the ability to self heal, you can make it so you can't save a person twice in a row, etc

Erys

Her Highness
Mmm, usually doc isn't a powerful role so that is rarely necessary, but there are many ways to nerf it,
You can remove the ability to self heal, you can make it so you can't save a person twice in a row, etc
Save that for the next game.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
That's easy, just react, formulating opinions and ideas will only lead to more thoughts, :blob_cookie:
Stop mattering to the situation, and you don't need to think, :blob_cookie:

Aaqil-sama's knowledge cannot be comprehend by a normal mind. Best to follow his liege's advice.

Erys

Her Highness
@Aaqil your next line will be: Google Translate say it means "Stop Thinking."

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
That's easy, just react, formulating opinions and ideas will only lead to more thoughts, :blob_cookie:
Stop mattering to the situation, and you don't need to think, :blob_cookie:
It's hard to do that as an overthinker :blob_cookie:
The moment I relax my grip, thoughts would popped out :blob_pat_sad:

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
I'm getting devoured by super overthinker again. So many speculations and possibilities that are likely would never happen are popping into my mind.

Agentt

Thighs
I'm getting devoured by super overthinker again. So many speculations and possibilities that are likely would never happen are popping into my mind.
This game would be much interesting if you said it and vote someone rather than doing the aaqil strat

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
Do tell us what's on your mind no matter how bizarre it is.