Forum Mafia OOC thread

Hasty

General Mechanics and Game Details:
  1. The game starts on Thursday 1st September at 9:30pm GMT +5:30
  2. There are 12 players ( 9 vs 3)
  3. Day Phase lasts 48 hours. Night Phase lasts 24 hours.
  4. Roles will be revealed upon death.
  5. If your PR is ever redirected you just get the redirected result. No other notification
  6. If your PR is ever roleblocked you get result that your action failed but not the exact cause
  7. Mafia have Private PMs. They can talk there during both Day and Night Phase.
  8. Faction kills are not mandatory.
  9. Faction kills need to be assigned. If there is nobody assigned, it will be randomized. Faction kills effectively work as an extra action, so whichever Mafia will kill can also perform their PR ability the same night
  10. There is no last will mechanic in this game.
  11. The dead will not be added to the spec chat after death due to a special mechanic
Special Mechanics:
  1. This is a closed setup. You do not know what roles are actually confirmed to be in this game.
  2. There are no neutrals
  3. There are no conversions.
  4. There are no vanilla roles. All are PRs
Execution:
  • Most Votes: The person with the most votes would die at the end of the day
  • Majority: The person with the votes of the majority of players will die immediately upon the vote count reaching majority (Please stop talking immediately if this happens and i am not online at said time)
  • No one will be executed in a tie
How to vote:
  • Write /vote [player name], !vote [player name] while tagging me, or keep posting the entire Vote Count in order to vote. Bolding the vote isn’t necessary, but it would make it easier for me if you did it.
  • Please do not write your vote at the end of a sentence because then I will most likely not notice it when I skim your posts.
  • Votes inside quotes or spoilers do not count.
  • You get a warning if you do not vote during the day when i post the last votecount UNLESS execution was by majority
  • [No lynch] IS NOT a valid option unless in MYLO or LYLO

Green is throwing the game.

He isn't. It's part of scum's strategy.

Town already lose anyway. Don't let Hasty give you false hope.

But where is everyone? Why is the dead so silent? Is there any secret group chat I'm not invited to?

........is there really no hope for town to win? .-.

You can kill yourself like in Agentt's game and literally nothing will change.

Nah, I'll bid my time
Look at general rule #2 which i have even bolded and made bigger

also game mechanic rulle #11