Forum Mafia OOC thread

Amok

grblbrbl
Theme / Flavor text seems good, but I am slightly concerned with what you meant by "tropicalish PRs". I assume you meant PRs that have tropical theme / flavor text?
or you know i might do a withce's coven or a circus or something, maybe a true neutral run XD i'm still undecided

Amok

grblbrbl
i'm thinking circus rn but not true neutral, everyone will be performers but some of them have different ideas about what a good show should be... hmmm im having some ideas rn. maybe boost up player count i might recruit pre-thread idkm, 10-13 players. or keep it real simple and cap at 7 with balance.

Oreo

Zone_Q11

i mean yeah... docotr in a hawaiin shirt and panama hat, bodygaurd with a machete and a kalahsnikov, that sorta feel. but everything's still sky palaces with me, i'll honestly need to look into how imma balance and whether imma add nbeutrals
or you know i might do a withce's coven or a circus or something, maybe a true neutral run XD i'm still undecided
i'm thinking circus rn but not true neutral, everyone will be performers but some of them have different ideas about what a good show should be... hmmm im having some ideas rn. maybe boost up player count i might recruit pre-thread idkm, 10-13 players. or keep it real simple and cap at 7 with balance.
I don't know what you mean by "True Neutral", but I recommend avoiding making setups where there are too many neutral-aligned roles.
Doctor and Bodyguard sound fine together, but I advise you to not put in too many protective roles without giving the mafia stronger roles.

Amok

grblbrbl
this is prelim post. don't expect anything solid yet. in 1 week, two weeks max. will be closed game. I'll need six players, first come first serve. Agentt expressed interest to join so they're the seventh. day phases will be 48 hours. night phases will be 24 hours. you will be a performer, camped on the road with a troupe of fellows, some who you know and other who are strangers, for the life of a vagrant is ever full of changes. Two days from the nearest town and the next performance, you all are crossing the barren wastes to avoid the longer road and the taxes that come with it. It is midday and all is well, everyone is setting up camp.

if you /in here and @ me then it means you're expressing early intent to join. which means imma @ u in pre-game thread once the game is set to start, and at that point you can choose to stay in or step out. those that /in now will be given 24-48 hours to /in once thread is up(depending), if they don't the next person in order will be chosen, any that /in after the game is filled will be added as replacements if they so choose, or can name themselves as such from the get go by @ing me.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
this is prelim post. don't expect anything solid yet. in 1 week, two weeks max. will be closed game. I'll need six players, first come first serve. Agentt expressed interest to join so they're the seventh. day phases will be 48 hours. night phases will be 24 hours. you will be a performer, camped on the road with a troupe of fellows, some who you know and other who are strangers, for the life of a vagrant is ever full of changes. Two days from the nearest town and the next performance, you all are crossing the barren wastes to avoid the longer road and the taxes that come with it. It is midday and all is well, everyone is setting up camp.

if you /in here and @ me then it means you're expressing early intent to join. which means imma @ u in pre-game thread once the game is set to start, and at that point you can choose to stay in or step out. those that /in now will be given 24-48 hours to /in once thread is up(depending), if they don't the next person in order will be chosen, any that /in after the game is filled will be added as replacements if they so choose, or can name themselves as such from the get go by @ing me.
@Amok sure

Amok

grblbrbl
i'm getting a general feel of what this is gonna be so expect something sooner than later.

Agentt

Thighs

Okay, first of all, that is hard to read, space that out more

Secondly, I am in