Forum profiles should link to main Scribble Hub profiles.

Maldrasen

It would be nice if there was an easy way to get from a poster's forum profile to their main profile. I'm often lurking in the author's forums, and find myself wanting to see what stories a poster there has written, but there isn't an easy way to do that. I've noticed that many authors (myself included) add links to their stories in their signatures in order to get around this limitation, but it would be nice if it were something that could just be done automatically.

Just using my profile URL as an example, these two pages should link to each other somehow:

4t4t

Whoa! they're not linked, I really thought they were... was that intentional? The admins must've a point for doing so.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I would love to have this. However, I do not think it is necessary considering our signatures can connect us to the main site if we desire it and it may be too much of a hassle to even want to try implementing.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
This has often bothered me too. Sure, I can copy-paste the account name into the search bar on the story side and search for user there, but it would be much more user-friendly to just be able to go through the account and have a direct link.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
Whoa! they're not linked, I really thought they were... was that intentional? The admins must've a point for doing so.
They are kind of half-linked?
Creating an account or changing your username or password for the main site will also change them for the forums.

But there is no direct navigation links, which would be nice.

As a temporary solution, just copy the username from the forum, open the search box on the main site (magnifying glass button), select "user" search, and paste.