[free] another ai images thread

A Filipino teacher standing in front of a class, smiling.

SailusGebel

testing out new stuff. i think these are better. (there are three different configs here)

same but 2 imgs each

:blob_hmm_two: Maybe the quality is better, but there is no dark skin, sailor pants(I know AI can't make them), less tattoos, and some of them don't have platinum blonde hair. In other words, the previous try was a lot closer to the request.

:blob_hmm_two: Maybe the quality is better, but there is no dark skin, sailor pants(I know AI can't make them), less tattoos, and some of them don't have platinum blonde hair. In other words, the previous try was a lot closer to the request.
i was thinking more of the manhwa/anime style. the other stuff shouldn't be too hard to fix (except the clothing)

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
Hiii, are u still doing this? ^_^

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
yeah sure
Awesome! I was wondering if you could make me a cover of a boy with platinum-blonde hair and dark green eyes. He has a bit of a sad expression and as for his pose: i want him to reach for the "camera" with his metal prosthetic arm. I'm going for a kind of horror/goth vibe, but not overly edgy. His clothes don't have to be modern, since it's set in that Victorian time period. I know it's a bit of a tough request, but I hope that's alright. Thanks ! :)

Awesome! I was wondering if you could make me a cover of a boy with platinum-blonde hair and dark green eyes. He has a bit of a sad expression and as for his pose: i want him to reach for the "camera" with his metal prosthetic arm. I'm going for a kind of horror/goth vibe, but not overly edgy. His clothes don't have to be modern, since it's set in that Victorian time period. I know it's a bit of a tough request, but I hope that's alright. Thanks ! :)
pose is not possible. this is best i got... not sure why he's half naked
ComfyUI_02940_.png

most had weird merging arms. this is another decent one.
ComfyUI_02922_.png

AstraMagically

Hey there, is this still open?
Can you help me?

I tried using AI generator and managed to get a rather satisfactory result like this:
Image.png

I used this as prompt:
masterpiece, 8k, highres, best quality, magical academy, soaring spires, enchanting landscapes, young man, light blue hair, black eyes, sharp nose, black acolyte robe, mischievous expression, floating books, spellcasting wands, mystery
As for website, I used IMGCREATOR with Anime category and Faetastic style

but I never managed to get the background more pronounced and the young man farther away (I'm still a newbie and use a free one)
Can you make is so that the background is larger and the character is smaller.
Or make similar ones to this?
It would be better if there is more "VR" or "gaming" element, but like this also works.
Thanks in advance!

AstraMagically

what do you mean by vr or gaming? do you want the style to look like a character from a videogame?
It's because the story has something to do with VRMMO with players and all and the character on the cover (MC) is kind of like the leader figure of the players. As for the style, I like the one I use

It's because the story has something to do with VRMMO with players and all and the character on the cover (MC) is kind of like the leader figure of the players. As for the style, I like the one I use
I doubt I can reproduce the exact style. to be honest I have not tried very hard since I'm quite busy atm. if none of these are satisfactory lmk and I'll try again but in a short while.
1693830048828.png

i also made this before remembering you didnt want anime
ComfyUI_42369_.png

ps: if some of the faces/hands/etc, that can be fixed.

AstraMagically

I doubt I can reproduce the exact style. to be honest I have not tried very hard since I'm quite busy atm. if none of these are satisfactory lmk and I'll try again but in a short while.

i also made this before remembering you didnt want anime

ps: if some of the faces/hands/etc, that can be fixed.
Hey, thank you for making these.
They all look good, but...
They suffer from the same problem like the one I generated, being too character centric. Is it possible to make the character smaller and standing more in the background and not in the center? (I'm gonna use this as a cover)
Other than that, except for the first one, the others look a bit too young...
Sorry if I trouble you with this.
As for the style, I'm fine with what you're using.