[free] another ai images thread

I will be honest, I don't see any drastic difference between the two. It's subtle at best.

They are not close; they are what I expected from an AI. At the same time, all of those images are not even close to what I wanted. On a side note, is it you who forgot the mullet, or AI can't draw it? My bet it's AI.
honestly I thought this is what you meant by mullet. I didn't think you wanted an actual mullet. but also didn't like the mullet thing very much... it kept switching to a guy's face

SailusGebel

honestly I thought this is what you meant by mullet. I didn't think you wanted an actual mullet. but also didn't like the mullet thing very much... it kept switching to a guy's face
If it's okay with you, can I ask for one last request? I want to see the limits of your AI.

SailusGebel

Okay. Female, short(not a loli), slender, dark skin, doesn't have to be extremely dark, bronze, olive, or something similar will do. Tube top, sailor pants, platinum blonde hair(haircut doesn't matter), and tattoos. Lots of tattoos. Style, the same korean or anime style. Model b or c, doesn't matter. You don't have to do both as I can't see the diffrence, so choose whatever you think is better.

Imma join in!:blob_cookie:

The third model, please.

I would like a tall muscular woman with longish amaranthine hair (lore reasons, magenta or pinkish red should give very similar results), claws, and lightly tanned skin. Ideally without clothes, but covered with a large wolf fur and standing with her back or side to the camera.

If her face turns out to be visible, fangs and red eyes as well, but I would prefer if it wasn't.

The background isn't important, but if possible make it a dimly lit forest.

Oh, also, it's supposed to be a cover. Hence the number of details, so sorry in advance if it gets troublesome.
I can't visualize this. is she wearing a coat? how can I show her as muscular if she's clothed. and what do you mean by claws? if she's facing away how will her claws show?

does this seem close to what you want?

1685229872127.png
@georgelee5786

ere u go. some of these arent "perfect" but I think that makes them better. also I went for realistic.

Last edited:

LilRora

Mostly formless
I can't visualize this. is she wearing a coat? how can I show her as muscular if she's clothed. and what do you mean by claws? if she's facing away how will her claws show?

does this seem close to what you want?

:blob_neutral:
Ideally without clothes, but covered with a large wolf fur and standing with her back or side to the camera.
I guess English is a little ambiguous in that regard, but I meant fur as raw, animal-shaped piece of fur. Not a piece of clothing.

She is supposed to be Wild. Like, a survivor of a teleportation incident and a lot of other shit, which I now realize I should have specified earlier. Sorry about that.

My idea was that the fur would hang from her shoulders with the head part either missing or pulled back, revealing her head, one of her arms, and her legs. Knowing AI it will have problems doing exactly that, so it's alright if it does it differently as long as it's shown she's muscular. Some simple clothes made out of fur or leather would be fine as well.

Claws, well... I suppose you can skip them if it gets troublesome? I wrote it to give an idea of who she was, but I was evidently not clear enough. The idea is that she has longish claws instead of her nails, but the AI might have problems making that, so it'll be fine if you just skip them if they aren't even properly visible.

Apart from that though, the hair, posture, and background are good.

Last edited:
:blob_neutral:

I guess English is a little ambiguous in that regard, but I meant fur as raw, animal-shaped piece of fur. Not a piece of clothing.

She is supposed to be Wild. Like, a survivor of a teleportation incident and a lot of other shit, which I now realize I should have specified earlier. Sorry about that.

My idea was that the fur would hang from her shoulders with the head part either missing or pulled back, revealing her head, one of her arms, and her legs. Knowing AI it will have problems doing exactly that, so it's alright if it does it differently as long as it's shown she's muscular. Some simple clothes made out of fur or leather would be fine as well.

Claws, well... I suppose you can skip them if it gets troublesome? I wrote it to give an idea of who she was, but I was evidently not clear enough. The idea is that she has longish claws instead of her nails, but the AI might have problems making that, so it'll be fine if you just skip them if they aren't even properly visible.

Apart from that though, the hair, posture, and background are good.
I couldn't get the claws to work no matter what I tried... generating the whole image together wasn't working, so I'd get her naked first then draw the wolf pelt on top. if these aren't what you're looking for draw a sketch... a very simple quick sketch.

for example
this
1685299795702.png
turned into this
1685301035442.png

anyways, here's the results

got two version of this... both got some flaws

1685305611663.png

LilRora

Mostly formless
I couldn't get the claws to work no matter what I tried... generating the whole image together wasn't working, so I'd get her naked first then draw the wolf pelt on top. if these aren't what you're looking for draw a sketch... a very simple quick sketch.

for example
this
turned into this

anyways, here's the results

got two version of this... both got some flaws

Wow, alright.

The last one is really good. Way better than I expected, honestly. Could be a bit more muscular, but apart from that it's almost exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for the images, and have a cookie: :blob_cookie:

I'm now going to sleep, but I saw the thing and I just had to reply. I might get a sketch done tomorrow, but I'll see. Either way, it's amazing.

Wow, alright.

The last one is really good. Way better than I expected, honestly. Could be a bit more muscular, but apart from that it's almost exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for the images, and have a cookie: :blob_cookie:

I'm now going to sleep, but I saw the thing and I just had to reply. I might get a sketch done tomorrow, but I'll see. Either way, it's amazing.
glad you liked it

LilRora

Mostly formless
I noticed an amazing thing during editing.
To the right of her legs, there is a VALLEY. With what looks like a river flowing down its middle. And below that is a forest on a slope, with each tiny tree no larger than her foot. It melds with the ground under her feet.

The trees next to her and visible in the distance are like... thousands of meters tall. She is an absolute giantess. Which isn't exactly what I was looking for, but I like it.

Okay. Female, short(not a loli), slender, dark skin, doesn't have to be extremely dark, bronze, olive, or something similar will do. Tube top, sailor pants, platinum blonde hair(haircut doesn't matter), and tattoos. Lots of tattoos. Style, the same korean or anime style. Model b or c, doesn't matter. You don't have to do both as I can't see the diffrence, so choose whatever you think is better.
i forgot to add tanned/olive skin at the start... the ones I upscaled were from before. I'll post un-upscaled results, if you want me to upscale them lmk. (ignore mangled faces etc on small images; upscaling fixes defects most defects)
sometimes the tan came out like a skin disease. probably easiest way to get the tan is to add some filter or play with the color scales
1685510023778.png
1685510035636.png
1685510040765.png
1685510044387.png

1685510095650.png
1685510103931.png
1685510109957.png
1685510114021.png
1685510127329.png
1685510240125.png

SailusGebel

i forgot to add tanned/olive skin at the start... the ones I upscaled were from before. I'll post un-upscaled results, if you want me to upscale them lmk. (ignore mangled faces etc on small images; upscaling fixes defects most defects)
sometimes the tan came out like a skin disease. probably easiest way to get the tan is to add some filter or play with the color scales
Thank you for taking your time to do it.

wutwut

Hi, I wanna ask if you can feed an image on it so it has a base to follow:D
There's this armor concept art that I really like but the model's body is not really similar to the character in my story.

Hi, I wanna ask if you can feed an image on it so it has a base to follow:D
There's this armor concept art that I really like but the model's body is not really similar to the character in my story.
you can yes

wutwut

you can yes
First of all, I'd like to thank you for your free offer:D I could use some help right now but I don't know if it's possible.
I've taken a liking to this particular armor design but unfortunately, the art style and color do not match what I needed,
download.jpeg
download (1).jpeg

I'm just dropping the ref here to get the general idea.
My prompt is a black-haired paladin/knight wearing armor in white motif with a little bit of blue. He has a lean body frame.
Can you try to generate it in this style? :sweat_smile:
download (3).jpeg
Anime cool boy.jpeg
download (2).jpeg

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much:')

Last edited:
First of all, I'd like to thank you for your free offer:D I could use some help right now but I don't know if it's possible.
I've taken a liking to this particular armor design but unfortunately, the art style and color do not match what I needed,
View attachment 18752View attachment 18753
I'm just dropping the ref here to get the general idea.
My prompt is a black-haired paladin/knight wearing armor with a white motif with a little bit of blue. He has a lean body frame.
Can you try to generate it in this style? :sweat_smile:
View attachment 18755View attachment 18756View attachment 18757
I'm sorry if I'm asking too much:')
you're welcome. though something is wrong with the images. none are working..