Free Character Sketch

COLOC_Kid

morphing-state
can you do a blurry smokey charachter that has horns is male and has the vibe a scrawny mage here's an idea to use download.html

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
This is amazing, can I get permission to use/edit this for cover? I will credit you too if you want~
It's yours, no need to credit
The hairstyle like in the picture is fine, though I don't mind if you make it a bit longer.
Anything you want to change?
1620207996487.png

Ruriha

Btw can we do multiple requests? Or is it limited to one '-'
Because so far I really liked your artstyle.
I'll DM you once I'm free. There's still three people in queue right now, so my hands are occupied

mijacogeo

I really like your art style. If you could do a character from the story I'm currently writing, that would be awesome. Not sure if there's any slots open, but I'll just leave the request anyways.

The character's name is Hong Meirong. She's a woman in her 20s with short cropped hair, and she's missing her right arm at the elbow. I haven't thought much about her facial features but she always has a carefree nature since she's perpetually drunk, so I imagine she'd be smiling. She wears this sort of martial artist's outfit, though the right sleeve of her shirt is tied halfway up to account for the missing arm.

Thanks in advance, and if you want more detail or anything I can DM you.

Ruriha

I really like your art style. If you could do a character from the story I'm currently writing, that would be awesome. Not sure if there's any slots open, but I'll just leave the request anyways.

The character's name is Hong Meirong. She's a woman in her 20s with short cropped hair, and she's missing her right arm at the elbow. I haven't thought much about her facial features but she always has a carefree nature since she's perpetually drunk, so I imagine she'd be smiling. She wears this sort of martial artist's outfit, though the right sleeve of her shirt is tied halfway up to account for the missing arm.

Thanks in advance, and if you want more detail or anything I can DM you.
Sorry, but I'm not accepting requests right now... I'll try to get back at you though once I'm done.

On that note, I'm redrawing @ForestDweller 's request. I wanted to do a more dynamic pose

failed attempt:
1620625287257.png

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Yo, you still doing free character sketches?

I kinda want one for my story's cover.

Ruriha

From the depths of degeneracy, I've come back!

But in all honesty, I got swarmed with university work because I procrastinated so much, and in turn I also got too lazy to draw. I've somehow gotten back the motivation, so I'll complete all the requests I've accepted at my own pace starting forward. Thanks!

Thorkell_40k

Amazing!!! :blob_aww: you are great and so expert in drawing!!!!! :blobtaco: Hope you get more to draw!!!!! :blob_paint:
By the way, which app do you use for drawing? :blob_cookie::blob_nom:

Ruriha

Amazing!!! :blob_aww: you are great and so expert in drawing!!!!! :blobtaco: Hope you get more to draw!!!!! :blob_paint:
By the way, which app do you use for drawing? :blob_cookie::blob_nom:
Still far from expert, haha. :ROFLMAO: Just recently gotten the knack for rendering/shading.

My go to software is clip studio paint, but that's just because it was the first app I've tried.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I have a female character! She is not human though... or even humanoid. More three-headed, feathered dragon, the same one in my cover art.

Ruriha

I have a female character! She is not human though... or even humanoid. More three-headed, feathered dragon, the same one in my cover art.
Sorry, I'm not accepting new requests until I finish my backlog, and also because your request is beyond something I could do. This is the same reason why I refuse to draw male characters because I've only ever tried to study female anatomy LOL

On another note, I've lost the original file for the draft I've made for ForestDweller's, so I've made a new one.
1637843252759.png

EDIT: Second update
1637852837442.png

Last edited:

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Draw human-a-nized milk carton