Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Free stuff is always appreciated

GetThat

Thanks for offering feedback!
Here's my novel:

bokhi

Not a Desert Crow Witch
Oohhh, free? Free is the best price! If you don't mind romantic slice-of-life, I volunteer as tribute! Thank you! 😊

Well if you feel the urge to read what I think is a decent attempt let me know. I already know i need to comb through and insert more commas haha.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I've written worse, I'm sure. Though, I'll tackle that one! :blob_aww:
IMG_20220524_121032.jpg

ToushiroYA

I would love to have a review and ratings, please.

RaLo

Hello! If you have the time, please review and rate this. Thank you.

patbateman123x

any feedback would be appreciated .Haven't written in quite a while tbh .It might motivate me to write more and better

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
any feedback would be appreciated .Haven't written in quite a while tbh .It might motivate me to write more and better
Don't allow a lack of motivation to stop you from writing, endure and persist, and in no time you'll be amazed at your journey. Take it from someone who went for English as his fourth language.

patbateman123x

Don't allow a lack of motivation to stop you from writing, endure and persist, and in no time you'll be amazed at your journey. Take it from someone who went for English as his fourth language.
as a native turk whose first language isn't english , you are absolutely right .Thanks for the motivational spark . I think I'll dive right back in again

MareoKen

Thanks for doing this! I'd appreciate a rating and stars :blob_happy:

Thorkell_40k

Do post a link, and also if you want the review to include the rating/stars. (Regarding stars, I'll only 5 star if it truly deserves it, if below, I'll leave a number in the last line that I believe to be fair, to avoid lowering your scores. As a fellow author, I know how it may impact the hearts of some of you.)
Mainly inclined to those which don't yet have one.
Do feel free to check other reviews I did for fellow authors, you may hopefully learn a thing or two.

15/06/2022 - 20 novels annihilated.
Mine as well if you don't mind

Spilled_Soup

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

JohKaori

Do post a link, and also if you want the review to include the rating/stars. (Regarding stars, I'll only 5 star if it truly deserves it, if below, I'll leave a number in the last line that I believe to be fair, to avoid lowering your scores. As a fellow author, I know how it may impact the hearts of some of you.)
Do feel free to check other reviews I did for fellow authors, you may hopefully learn a thing or two.

Rating and stars aswell please.
I just started a new novel and would love to hear your thoughts!

CZ2

A hint of Romance <33