Free feedback thread. No Gl or smut, or incest. NO INCEST! (Closed)

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
I want to become a better writer, and I can do that by reading other people's works. (Well, by writing too, but I already do that every day.) I have some spare time, so I offer a free review thread. I will review your story in the story page, so everyone can see the review. I won't read any GL or smut, sorry. Anything else is allowed.
Done so far:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 57675

I want to become a better writer, and I can do that by reading other people's works. (Well, by writing too, but I already do that every day.) I have some spare time, so I offer a free review thread. I will review your story in the story page, so everyone can see the review. I won't read any GL or smut, sorry. Anything else is allowed.
Do you mind a dash of horror?

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
What if I chose to link the story of another person? Is that ok?

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
Would you consider high fantasy? If yes then here's mine, https://www.scribblehub.com/series/468387/anima-aliena/

Alaska

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Done so far:
I'll give you a two deals. The first one is post-apocalyptic action. The premise is as simple as it gets, should be easy to review.

The second is a slow-burn furry drama. Let me reiterate. Furry drama. You neglected to mention this specific niche, so I figured I could slip this in. If you're brave enough for it, I'd recommend you go for this one.

Take the blue pill, and you remain in Wonderland, free of the tar and goo that taints the world of online fiction.

Take the red pill, and you'll see true degeneracy.

Pick your poison.

doravg

I'll give you a two deals. The first one is post-apocalyptic action. The premise is as simple as it gets, should be easy to review.

The second is a slow-burn furry drama. Let me reiterate. Furry drama. You neglected to mention this specific niche, so I figured I could slip this in. If you're brave enough for it, I'd recommend you go for this one.

Take the blue pill, and you remain in Wonderland, free of the tar and goo that taints the world of online fiction.

Take the red pill, and you'll see true degeneracy.

Pick your poison.

I'll pass on the furry, Kapal is done. Sneaky of you to make me review a second of your books. But, I was curious. You are someone who writes school themed furry stories, and you offered a fanfiction. So, I decided to check it out. It is quite action packed. And, I got the gist of it, despite not having played the game.

doravg

Last edited:

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
I have my many reviews on back on royalroad, yet the first review I've ever received on this site became my favorite one.
@doravg thank you.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'll pass on the furry, Kapal is done. Sneaky of you to make me review a second of your books. But, I was curious. You are someone who writes school themed furry stories, and you offered a fanfiction. So, I decided to check it out. It is quite action packed. And, I got the gist of it, despite not having played the game.
smart move, actually. since you only reviewed up to 10k words, you wouldn't even get past the 2nd chapter if you reviewed Caninstinct.