Free Photos You Can Use

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45782

I mostly have ocean pics. But eh why not? Let's share photography. Granted, the photos I have may be subpar and they're not catchy or anime. But if you want to use some as your covers, feel free to ask. :)

Forgot need to resize them to 2MB to upload on SHF. Oh well. Lazy will try do it when can next time.

In the meanwhile, here's a drawing.

Girl_with_Nose_Ring_Balancing_Cupcake_on_Forehead.jpg
Coast_beach.jpg
Naturewalk.jpg

* Please make sure the photos/drawings you post here are your photos/creations. Do Not post photos/drawings that you did not originally create. By posting your photos/drawings here, it means you allow others to use it in their covers/in their stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I have this photo.

This photo used to resonate with me back then. I liked how the back buildings contrasted with those in front. Felt other worldly or something. Now, not so much.

But it's not really a work of art, it's just a photo I took and got attached to. That was a long time ago. Those buildings in the back have been demolished now.

Well, anyways, I don't think anyone can use it as a cover, but maybe these?

IMG_20170507_183056.jpg IMG_20171103_131530.jpg IMG_20180530_192509.jpg IMG_20181101_182511.jpg IMG_20181231_163710.jpg IMG_20200325_110424.jpg IMG_20200319_095136.jpg

I'm not a photographer. I just snapped some pics years ago that I thought looked pretty. Use them however you want.

Attachments

• 041111193334.jpg
    041111193334.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 323
D

Deleted member 45782

I edited these photos I took and thought they can make good covers for dark, horror or ominous setting. Feel free to ask if you want to use these. :)
Raven_or_crow.jpg
Tree_grey_bridge_walkway.jpg
Cloud_Fog_Forest.jpg
Bird_house.jpg

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
For a minute, I thought that fourth one was an outhouse. A horror story based on an outhouse, who dares make it happen?

D

Deleted member 45782

XD. Yeah, haha. That would be funny a horror based on an outhouse.

I can't draw so here is something I scribbled in pixel studio on my phone.

Attachments

• Untitled 06-16-2021 03-49-13.png
    Untitled 06-16-2021 03-49-13.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Untitled 06-13-2021 12-12-35.png
    Untitled 06-13-2021 12-12-35.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 48

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*looks at the photos I have*

... There are way too few that can be usable... Or rather...

I think this is the only one that I could maybe see someone caring about? Even then... Seems kinda bad I guess?

I dunno, it's what I have. Hopefully it helps someone~

D

Deleted member 45782

I've been too lazy to dig through my old ones. but here's some. may have to tweak it to make it useful though. probably good for a romance cover. :blob_aww: #romance

Flowers_Decor.jpeg

D

Deleted member 45782

I made them cover sized a bit. I do have the original image that is not cover sized so just let me know. Some have been adjusted with filter (first three).

Romance:

Flowers_Decor.jpeg
prettylittleflowers.jpg

Ocean:

sea_tree.jpg
cliff_ocean.jpg
seaweed_on_beach.jpg

Miscellaneous:

game_of_chess.jpg

Buildings:

building.jpg

D

Deleted member 45782

pink_flower_cover.jpg
murky_waters.jpg
fog_over_mountain.jpg
rocks_snail_sized.jpg

Romance Cover
- Pink flowers. Reminds me of plum or peach? eh idk.
Dark? Mystery? Random Cover
- As always. One cover that can be filtered to make mysterious/dark.
Forest Cover. Mystery
- Good for mystery with fog. Same photo in dark theme comment but this one is more unfiltered and has colors.
Your random snail shell in sand cover.

Finally. MUWHAHA. I can put catepillar image on here now. >:D Click button at your own risk.

caterpillar.jpg
Catepillar_close_up.jpg

D

Deleted member 45782

It non-ironically looks a dinosaur. And that's actually pretty cool~
True. Looks like a parasite too.

Lol your comment just reminded me the time I tried to place a filter on the buggy.
catepillarXbunnyears.jpg
theCaterpillarIsAChicken.jpg

mountain_in_distance.jpg
.............................................................................................................
bluefog_mountain.jpg

first one reminds me more sci fi stuffagain fog mountain filtered for extra cup of eerie/mystery. :D

Althu I put genres/themes next to a picture, you can use them for different genres and landscapes in your stories.

bulmabriefs144

BG_bridge1.png
BG_plains4.png

BG_brush1.png
BG_stairs.png

BG_brush3.png
BG_coast1.png

BG_forest.png
BG_hill1.png

BG_pier1.png
BG_trail1.png

Pictures from a trip from Virginia to Washington State then cycling back to Virginia via Niagara.
Arts by me.

surreal_forest.png
universe_egg.PNG

I have other arts, but some have been already used by me (tough luck guys), and some are original work, but not original photos (I spliced foregrounds and backgrounds, I edited light/tone/color, I did weird things with mosaic or shadow, etc).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

looks great for a fantasy eh? not sure how to filter to make it look so just left it as is besides crop to portrait (more fit for cover probably) and re-sized it.
canada_parlimenthouse_perhaps_smalls.jpg

D

Deleted member 45782

For your palace or ancient drama story.
cgardencan.jpg
cgardencan2.jpg
cgardencan3.jpg

Okay so if we ignore that paper in the middle on the last one and the rope do not cross...then maybe can fit ancient time story? That or maybe its just better being a museum story...