Free Reviews: Since I want some tick of inspiration.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
The title of the thread says it all. I am willing to give your novels a try. Just post the link of your novel and I'll get to it eventually during my relaxation time. Oh, no worries I'm not someone that's going to make you bleed. I'll do my best to tell you where you can improve.

You can also specify which part of your novels should I focus on. Plot? Grammar? Sentence flow? Characters? Style?
Well, the truth is? I'm bored. Mehehehe. :blob_evil::blob_evil::blob_evil:

• Schwarz is my destiny - Assurbanipal - Review - I almost forgot, currently in line.
  • Conversion: atgongumerki - flow & style
  • I Own a Brothel in Another World: Saileri - any feedback
  • The Lone Macaw: LostLibrarian - (+)bzzt(-)
  • Kaiba :K5rakitan - Your one star is ready
  • War of the Gods: A Divine Comedy: samsarawithwords - Review
  • the god of terror wants to go to school: Bbeel2103 - What's missing
  • The Tyrant Duchess: sushirollw - Review
  • Lord of the Ancient: KyoruS - - Flow, plot, style
  • Reverse Reincarnation: Tejoka - Plot, Grammar, Style, Characters
  • They Who rule: Sii - Review - Plot, Characters, and Style - Chap comment.
  • Discount Blade: S-H-A-D-E - Plot, Characters, and Style
  • Nanashi - Solstice - Constructive criticism
  • Masquerade of Souls: Draculus-del-Viafat - review
  • The Terran Traveller - ConTroll - plot, flow, character, ( +, -)
  • Black Wing - Tofu_moon - Review
    Reaching Zenith -Senpai_Chan - Review

Last edited:

atgongumerki

flow and style; ignore the first chapter of the advendum one, it is horrendous and I am already trying to fix it (links below)

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Well, you can drop by and take a peek at mine if you want. I'm quite aware of my weak points, but any feedback is appreciated. And obviously only if you feel like you've read enough to judge.

LostLibrarian

Things to focus on? Probably the things that stick out both negatively and positively so that I can avoid/repeat them...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'd love a review. My link is in my signature 😇

Bbeel2103

Please tell me what is missing in my story

I need a review too😣

Tejoka

I'd love a review, too. Thanks a lot! I'd especially like feedback on the plot and characters, since I'm confident in grammar and style.

Sii

Oh, I'd definitely love a review. I'm doing some reviews for folks too so I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me.

They Who Rule

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Oh, I'd definitely love a review. I'm doing some reviews for folks too so I'd appreciate any feedback you can give me.

They Who Rule
Right, you reminded me to check it out. I'll try to finish it this week.

Reactions: Sii

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

It's Isekai but with some LitRPG stuff mixed in. No tables or constant stats though. I found the tables annoying to make and the stats aren't relevant for the direction I'm going.

I'd appreciate it more for Plot, Characters, and Style. I know the grammar needs work and I can handle that myself once I go over it. It's simple issues I can fix. My chapters tend to be longer than what I reckon is the average so word of warning if thats an issue.

I don't necessarily need a review, a chapter comment or two stating what you think are good enough for me.

Solstice1309

I’d like a general review please. I’m a new writer and this is my first novel so I’m sure there are gonna be a lot(and by that I mean a lot) of places to improve on I think.
Constructive criticism will help me a lot I guess. Thank you for spending your time for reading this.

Here’s the link to my novel. HERE

Last edited:

Draculus-del-Viafat

Hello there! I hope I'm not late for a review) If you have time and inspiration, please, review MoS (banner below). Many thanks in advance :blob_cookie:

ConTroll

Eternal Wood
I could use some criticism. Feel free to check out the story in my signature if you have the time.

As for points of review: [1]plot, [2]characters, [3]flow, and [4]what I am doing right / wrong would be appreciated.

Just a note, I haven't rewritten any of the early chapters so you may see gradual changes in my writing as I settle into my own style. It is also a very slow, where just about everything mentioned has relevance in the later parts of the story.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

tofu_moon

Hello~:blob_aww: I wonder if I can slide in and ask for a review on my isekai story? I want to know your general thoughts desu!:blob_cookie:
Black Wing