Free Reviews

RainingSky

Coffee lover (addict)
If you don't mind a slow start, and it's your taste, feel welcome to try it out. There may be some gramma and writing mistakes at some point.

We the Villains

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Ugh... my first few chapters were pretty rough but here goes...

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I would love it if you could give mine a read, I'll leave the link below.

Yorth

Swordman
Here is my story in case you're offering.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Please do a review on RRKM, the second image in my signature. Thank you for this kind offer! :D

CGiverny

I'll take one, as long as you give me a one-star review 😇
Okay so I'm going to be honest here, your story wasn't my cup of tea. I'm really not into fanfic and the story isn't something I'd normally read. But despite my bias, it was an okay story. The only thing that really caught my eye was dialogue. Idk, maybe it's because this is a fanfic, but I was lost half the time when it came to dialogue.

Other than that, it looked fine to me.

P.S. I gave you the 1-star, just not sure if you want me to add my short review in.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
Yay, reviews! Here's my story if you're free. Thanks in advance.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Okay so I'm going to be honest here, your story wasn't my cup of tea. I'm really not into fanfic and the story isn't something I'd normally read. But despite my bias, it was an okay story. The only thing that really caught my eye was dialogue. Idk, maybe it's because this is a fanfic, but I was lost half the time when it came to dialogue.

Other than that, it looked fine to me.

P.S. I gave you the 1-star, just not sure if you want me to add my short review in.
Yes, please :)

lumiel

Hi. Would like to know your opinion about my ongoing story:

Tbh this is my first time trying to make a series on an English web novel platform. So kinda curious about what other people think about it.

Thank you for your time and attention

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls (she/her)
This is my first story and a bit of an acquired taste but I am open to your thoughts owo

Walkero

Hey, i would love to get a review from you if your still up for it. It's my first book ever so i hope it doesn't disappoint.

Jaysanerd

Thank you, i'll glady accept some feedback!

Para23

Okay so I'm in a critic mood, so I'm opening a thread to do reviews. I'll review the first 5 chapters of your story (one book per person please - but you can post all your books, just know I'll only do one for now and if I enjoy your writing then I'll do your other books.). I'm going to do 10 books for now (because I have a busy life) so it's a first come first serve thing. But feel free to post your book even after the tenth book, I may end up doing more people.

Anyway, just post your book link and whether you want me to post the review on your book page too. I'm going to post all review here, adding the review to your book page is just a bonus because I'm copy and pasting what I write here. That being said, if I don't enjoy your story, then I'm going to say that and vice versa.

Any genre is fine, my only requirement is that your book isn't pure smut. (Like at least 70% of the book has to have a plot to it). Also I have the right to deny giving you a review if I don't want to read your book.

P.S. For those wondering what my experience is as a book critic, I have 2 years in editing and 3 years experience in beta reading and arc reviewing.

Edit:
Please only post links from this site. I'm not going to review books from other sites.
Hi! I'm new to SH and was wondering if you could give me some feedback on my novel? I've only got 2 chapters right now tho, hope that isn't a problem. You can just comment the review if you'd like. I'd really appreciate it if you'd give it a read over!
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/674987/scripted-fate/

Urmie

I would love some feedback on mine!

can u check out mine? tyyy

Surfing_Cipher

if you want to read it it only has 2 chpater for now

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Ehh... if yer bored.
I was summoned

I'm more interested if the synopsis matches your expectations, but hey, review if you want.