Free simple cover templates for everyone~ (updated: 21.2.2021)

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Hello everyone! I'm new here. :blob_aww:

Today is the Jade Emperor's birthday. I thought since it's the ninth day, I'll make nine free templates for everyone. (EDIT: updated 21.2.2021 to add another six; please see post below.)

Base stock clipart are from HCA, photographic backgrounds are from Unsplash and textures are from CGTextures. They're for non-commercial use since I got them for free, so please only use the covers for free work. But well... if you want to use them for work you're selling, I can't stop you... I'll pretend I didn't see anything! :blob_happy: See no evil! Hear no evil! Speak no evil! Touch no evil! Smell no evil! Hehehe!

All you need to do is add text. This can be done with something as simple as MS Paint or Gimp. You can also shape and edit the covers however you like. No need to credit me, but it would be appreciated if you can link back here so people can also download and use the covers too. Sharing is caring~ :blob_melt:

They're all 600x938 px.

Asian/Chinese style
- more for Wuxia/Xianxia/Xuanhuan/cultivation stories

chinese_bamboo_01.jpg
chinese_dragon_01.jpg
chinese_dragon_02.jpg
chinese_fish_01.jpg
chinese_peacock_01.jpg
chinese_plum_01.jpg
chinese_simple_01.jpg

Cute and Fun

western_flamingo_01.jpg
western_floral_01.jpg

I might add more in the future~

Last edited:

Reisinling

That isekai cover speaks to me, unfortunately in my very original work the MC died due to electric truck, so no go.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
D

Deleted member 45782

Hello everyone! I'm new here. :blob_aww:

Today is the Jade Emperor's birthday. I thought since it's the ninth day, I'll make nine free templates for everyone.

Base stock clipart are from HCA and textures are from CGTextures. They're for non-commercial use since I got them for free, so please only use the covers for free work.
Nice these covers look really pretty. More sites to add to my list of what sites that have images free for use.
Welcome to ScribbleHub newbie :D

MorgueAnna

Just wanted to say that I'm loving the designs you posted. Also the art in your signature is really pretty, I like it.