Free simple cover templates for everyone~ (updated: 21.2.2021)

D

Deleted member 45782

Also...just wanted to say, happy belated birthday. Just saw that first line. haha....man am i so late..

namio

These covers really just make me want to start an unreasonable amount of projects just so I can use some of them... :blob_hmm:

Also a bit of a specific request, ignore it really, but do you have the plum one without the dark shape at the bottom (for name, I presume?)... I'm kind of looking to using it as a temporary cover for a possible future short story collection.... :blob_hide:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
These covers really just make me want to start an unreasonable amount of projects just so I can use some of them... :blob_hmm:

Also a bit of a specific request, ignore it really, but do you have the plum one without the dark shape at the bottom (for name, I presume?)... I'm kind of looking to using it as a temporary cover for a possible future short story collection.... :blob_hide:
Thank youuu~

Oh no, I don't have it, sorry! :blob_teary: I didn't save any workfiles for them, just put them out like that each time :blob_teary:
But yeah, that dark shape thingy is for a "by Authorname" :blob_happy:

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
Nice fore you but I will probably never use them

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
You do realize there is no point in replying to a thread just to say this? Nobody is even asking you to use it.
Ahaha oh, ignore the guy. He's pretty much the resident spammer here, we're all used to him. :blob_happy: No worries!

namio

Ahaha oh, ignore the guy. He's pretty much the resident spammer here, we're all used to him. :blob_happy: No worries!
I'm too used to older forums where there are moderation or at least expectations of any modicum of value in replies... :blob_neutral: I feel ancient Linlin...

That said I might use the bird one maybe.... ah I can't decide yet but mostly because while I think I love the lotus one best I need more space... The title is an entire Meng Haoran line HAHAHA (it's the How sweet the roadside flowers might be (if they did not mean goodbye, old friend), Taking Leave of Wang Wei)

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I'm too used to older forums where there are moderation or at least expectations of any modicum of value in replies... :blob_neutral: I feel ancient Linlin...

That said I might use the bird one maybe.... ah I can't decide yet but mostly because while I think I love the lotus one best I need more space... The title is an entire Meng Haoran line HAHAHA (it's the How sweet the roadside flowers might be (if they did not mean goodbye, old friend), Taking Leave of Wang Wei)
Hahaha yeah, back in the day forums did ban spammers. But I suppose SH might start banning spammers once it gets large enough. We'll see~ :blob_happy:

Aaaa feel free to use any~~ Yeah gotta find the less crowded one. But omg that is a long title!! :blob_shock: Whoa!

He and Wang Wei though, hehe, isn't it like Li Bai and Du Fu? :blob_melt: //Secretly shipping these old dudes

namio

Hahaha yeah, back in the day forums did ban spammers. But I suppose SH might start banning spammers once it gets large enough. We'll see~ :blob_happy:

Aaaa feel free to use any~~ Yeah gotta find the less crowded one. But omg that is a long title!! :blob_shock: Whoa!

He and Wang Wei though, hehe, isn't it like Li Bai and Du Fu? :blob_melt: //Secretly shipping these old dudes

I keep pilfering titles off poems... only one is a reasonable length LOL

Well... :blob_hmm_two::blob_joy:
Screenshot_20210309-174707_Chrome.jpg

I actually know there's a Li Shangyin danmei on jjwxc (titled 一梦春寒), but I can't for the life of me find someone else who wants to take the fall first and tell me what it's about. I know he's distantly related to the royal family, but who even would be the ML....

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I keep pilfering titles off poems... only one is a reasonable length LOL

Well... :blob_hmm_two::blob_joy:
View attachment 6713
I actually know there's a Li Shangyin danmei on jjwxc (titled 一梦春寒), but I can't for the life of me find someone else who wants to take the fall first and tell me what it's about. I know he's distantly related to the royal family, but who even would be the ML....
Hehehehe I saw that! Wikipedia, you sly devil you :blob_happy:

Eehh? So people are indeed shipping poets? :blob_happy::blob_happy: I know Bungou Stray dogs is about writers, though...