Looking for Artist Free???

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Anyone wanna do a free cover for my story "The Life of a Wizard"? I am coming back out of hiatus and really just wanna edit my stuff. I really don't want to spend money on artwork(don't call me Scrooge) that I won't get profits over.....

I won't apply any conditions, since you won't be getting any money over it. If you have spare time and wanna do something during it, then you could do this. It doesn't matter if you take a month, or even a year. It doesn't even have to be professional! No color will be needed. Just draw based on whatever you think of when thinking about the title!

My Story

Draconite

Exist in the void
Gotchu
20210307_110448.jpg

And now with background
20210307_110954.jpg

D

Deleted member 45782

Anyone wanna do a free cover for my story "The Life of a Wizard"? I am coming back out of hiatus and really just wanna edit my stuff. I really don't want to spend money on artwork(don't call me Scrooge) that I won't get profits over.....

I won't apply any conditions, since you won't be getting any money over it. If you have spare time and wanna do something during it, then you could do this. It doesn't matter if you take a month, or even a year. It doesn't even have to be professional! No color will be needed. Just draw based on whatever you think of when thinking about the title!

My Story
@CadmarLegend. Want free? Make your own. :D
1. 3D Microsoft Paint
2. Use 3D Library > Stickers
3. Save

Now you got a cover in the cover business. A paint software.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 45782

2nd option: Just use regular old Microsoft Paint
pic1.png

pic2.png

You can now just slap the Life of a Wizard on the cover. Kid on cover thinks its interesting. Hence, life of a wizard = interesting....

Last edited by a moderator:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You can do what I did and use one from here:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

My Story
I dunno why you dont just pull a cool image from the internet? Since you wont be making money from it anyway. Like this:
image0-1.jpg

D

Deleted member 45782

I dunno why you dont just pull a cool image from the internet? Since you wont be making money from it anyway. Like this:
Probably bc he doesn't want any hassle with getting into any potential trouble from any artists.

He just wants a wholesome, unique cover for free. Why not draw some stick figures with cone hats shooting laser beams at fellow pigeons in the sky and call it done?

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
You can do what I did and use one from here:
I still can't get over how you actually used those chickens :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I might change it back someday, but since I'm on maternity leave, I figured I would have some fun with it.
Wouldn't my sort of cover impact the number of readers you get on your story though?? I'm actually a bit worried that you'll get fewer readers using my cover... :blob_shock:

CadmarLegend

Hmmm... does it have to be a drawing? Or will royalty-free stock images also do?

I imagine it'd look great with a photo of a grimoire, but what's the tone of your work like?
SoL-ish with plot that leads to something real...

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Slice of life
OHHHH ok

Damn I am DUMB :sweating_profusely:

EDIT:
Found a great pic you can use~

Last edited:

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Nope. It took me a bit of time to figure it out as well, when I saw if for the first time:blob_hug:

That'swhatshesaid!
Awww!

Anyway, if you missed my edit, I found a pic I think you can use:

It looks both modern because of those false tea-lights and also mysterious!

CadmarLegend

Awww!

Anyway, if you missed my edit, I found a pic I think you can use:

It looks both modern because of those false tea-lights and also mysterious!
But that's Harry Potter themed... you can see the Gryffindor tie with the colors red and gold....