Looking for Artist Free???

D

Deleted member 29316

That looks awesome....
Send me your email via PM if you liked the work. I'd sent you the Print (large) version too.

The Life of a Wizard (100 px).jpg

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Probably bc he doesn't want any hassle with getting into any potential trouble from any artists.

He just wants a wholesome, unique cover for free. Why not draw some stick figures with cone hats shooting laser beams at fellow pigeons in the sky and call it done?
....cuz aint no one gonna wanna click on some stick figure nonsense? I mean the whole "dont judge a book by its cover" thing is a nice sentiment, but lets be honest with ourselves here.

Also i dont even know of anyone who ever got in trouble with an artist. Theres so many other art to choose from, even if you do get in trouble you can easily find something else you probably WONT with. How would they even know you use their work unless you do take the time to ask permission, anyway?

Meh. Point is, its a needless worry 99% of the time. But whatever. To each their own i suppose

D

Deleted member 45782

....cuz aint no one gonna wanna click on some stick figure nonsense? I mean the whole "dont judge a book by its cover" thing is a nice sentiment, but lets be honest with ourselves here.
agreed XD
Also i dont even know of anyone who ever got in trouble with an artist. Theres so many other art to choose from, even if you do get in trouble you can easily find something else you probably WONT with. How would they even know you use their work unless you do take the time to ask permission, anyway?
ofc, many probably won't. but there's always some risk. some blogger got in trouble and got faced with a dcma just for talking about a book and showing image of a book cover or something. idk long time ago. i don't agree taking someone's art just as i dont agree someone taking my writing. so better to stay safe.
Meh. Point is, its a needless worry 99% of the time. But whatever. To each their own i suppose
agreed to each their own points.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
Anyone wanna do a free cover for my story "The Life of a Wizard"? I am coming back out of hiatus and really just wanna edit my stuff. I really don't want to spend money on artwork(don't call me Scrooge) that I won't get profits over.....

I won't apply any conditions, since you won't be getting any money over it. If you have spare time and wanna do something during it, then you could do this. It doesn't matter if you take a month, or even a year. It doesn't even have to be professional! No color will be needed. Just draw based on whatever you think of when thinking about the title!

My Story
I still have one space for cover art, just leave a comment on my thread after you read the description and i’ll be in touch https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/free-novel-covers-re-opened.4292/