FREEDOM

AhoDesuGa

Friends and family! Young and old! Liberal or democrat!
Today, I have seen something! Something none of us would like! A staff member!!!!

You know what this means don't you?? My brothers and sisters, I call to you, and say, let there be freedom!

We deserve some days of no staff! Days where we can cause mayhem and mischief as we like!

Join me in our noble cause, and Tony will have no choice but to listen to the voice of his people!

Hail the empire! For the corps!

AhoDesuGa

You dare mess with the staff. R.I.P
@Aster is way more scary than all the staff on Nuf combined. Once she's got her eyes on you there's no escape. May she have mercy on you
I will not back Down.i ask not for the Impossible.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Anarchy day? Sounds good, doesn't work.
Antarchy works. There is zero birth mortality on Antartica and seeing how everyone born on Antartica is still alive, it seems to be the only continent that might provide immortality

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Will you join in this?
Not this. This lacks the true spirit of rebelling. A determination to topple all who stand in your way. A will to carve a path through their bodies. A Heart capable of shouldering all the bloodshed

AhoDesuGa

Not this. This lacks the true spirit of rebelling. A determination to topple all who stand in your way. A will to carve a path through their bodies. A Heart capable of shouldering all the bloodshed
This is a peaceful offer. I will not resort to more violent or aggressive means.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Friends and family! Young and old! Liberal or democrat!
Today, I have seen something! Something none of us would like! A staff member!!!!

You know what this means don't you?? My brothers and sisters, I call to you, and say, let there be freedom!

We deserve some days of no staff! Days where we can cause mayhem and mischief as we like!

Join me in our noble cause, and Tony will have no choice but to listen to the voice of his people!

Hail the empire! For the corps!
That's the whole point of the early days of forums
After this we need to be civil or the ban hammer will crush us all