Frequently Asked Questions

ewan72

What's the difference between ratings and reviews ? just came back to reading on the site so.... quite confused when I don't see a review but it has a lot of ratings. Thanks

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
What's the difference between ratings and reviews ? just came back to reading on the site so.... quite confused when I don't see a review but it has a lot of ratings. Thanks
Rating is a number from 1-5 that you give to show how much you like/dislike a story.

A review is when you write your thoughts on the story, about what is good/bad about it.

Most people don't bother with reviewing things, so having more ratings is perfectly normal.

ewan72

Rating is a number from 1-5 that you give to show how much you like/dislike a story.

A review is when you write your thoughts on the story, about what is good/bad about it.

Most people don't bother with reviewing things, so having more ratings is perfectly normal.
I see. Thanks! makes more sense now. ( ˶ˆ⤙ˆ˵ )

Crissyfox

I wanted to ask if I could have dialogue in other languages. The rest of the story is english but I wanted to have some dialogue lines in Japanese for effect.

mvtassel

I'm new to Scribble Hub, so please excuse me if my details are off. Yesterday I submitted The Ardents. I am unable to find it via search, and am wondering if there is a button or checkbox I missed. May I please have some help? It has been 28 hours, so I think it's okay to ask now.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I'm new to Scribble Hub, so please excuse me if my details are off. Yesterday I submitted The Ardents. I am unable to find it via search, and am wondering if there is a button or checkbox I missed. May I please have some help? It has been 28 hours, so I think it's okay to ask now.
You need to wait a bit before your story get the permission, depending on Tony shedule, he the only one who can grant permission so sometime it take time.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
If it’s not up after 48hrs, then open a thread in Bug Reports. (It will be seen there more likely than dms.) Have seen that it could take longer than 1 day, but any longer than 48hrs is usually a sign that something went wrong.

mvtassel

If it’s not up after 48hrs, then open a thread in Bug Reports. (It will be seen there more likely than dms.) Have seen that it could take longer than 1 day, but any longer than 48hrs is usually a sign that something went wrong.
It's been roughly 48 hours since I published my first chapter. I can't tell with certainty, but it's pretty close. Did I miss a button or a checkbox?

Title: The Ardents

Thank you,
-Mark

tiaf

It's been roughly 48 hours since I published my first chapter. I can't tell with certainty, but it's pretty close. Did I miss a button or a checkbox?

Title: The Ardents

Thank you,
-Mark
go to bug reports, the story is online, why it is not searchable is out of the scope of normal users

Suczka

Q: If Tony is only staff member here, how fast does he read, to be able to verify all new uploads with only 12 hour queue?

Q2: is there a site similar to "content guidelines" that would explain tags?

tiaf

Q: If Tony is only staff member here, how fast does he read, to be able to verify all new uploads with only 12 hour queue?

Q2: is there a site similar to "content guidelines" that would explain tags?
Tony is obviously not on the same realm as us mortals. (Idk, but he probs only read the synopsis? And presumingly has a bot to discover nsfw covers.)

There are a two or so threads on the forum that explain the tags.

Only found the genre thread, but something official doesn't exist

Suczka

Last edited: