Writing Prompt Friendly Dungeon Core

myurikko

In a world where danger runs rampant, adventurers and warriors are desperately needed. Unfortunately, proper training and education for new adventurers is practically nonexistent, leading to greater casualties and disasters. The MC reincarnates as a dungeon core in this perilous world, and after realizing that 'normal' dungeon-building strategies will be ineffective, begins their own Dungeon Adventurers Guild!

MC begins by rescuing orphans and desperate adventurer wannabes, offering them a place to stay in a safe part of the dungeon while also allowing them to train on another floor. Due to their cooperation, MC turns their base of operations into a fully functional (and incredible) Adventurer's Guild- complete with a quest board, comfy places to live while not out on a journey, rewards- even supply and equipment shops- with other floors being the dungeon proper. From beginner's herb-gathering jobs to mighty monster kill requests, the MC hopes to save the world from behind the scenes by making adventurers prepared for the "real world".

The main idea for this story is just managing a different type of dungeon, and training people who go/live there. Maybe there's some big overarching plot about heroes and demon lords, but that's up to the writer. This is just a story I'd love to read. Considered writing, but I'm waay to busy and stressed and thought I could maybe inspire someone else.