Fun little thing to learn about writers/artists! (Enter yourself or someone you enjoy)

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
This is a pyramid scheme, isn't it?

The only thing you need to know is that I write complicated stories that may or may not require a second reading to understand all the plotlines.

Glorious_Milfhunter

Huh? Who are you?
Fk someone tagged me in this pyramid scheme.
Cough, I am Glorious, but my discord friends know me as Luci. Started writing less than year ago when no author was willing to write fanfiction for one of my favorite story.
Most of my stories are kinda romance (harem-ish) for now.
For my next stories, I will be diversifying to non-romance genre :blob_uwu:
I can't mention more people as the people I know are already in the thread

Friend

... well am I? or not?
Thanks for the mention @Riese ... because I often think I don't affect or matter to anyone. It's nice to know when I might be mistaken on that.

... I, however, need no introduction.
:cool:

Friend

... well am I? or not?
@tiaf Well sometimes I do
go waaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard, in acknowledging my own weaknesses. But in point of fact, I more often think it better for others to proverbially toot my horn for me, instead of me being prideful. Because otherwise it's other people like a certain 'alpha retard' in discord who claims nobody likes me ... and nobody says otherwise so who am I to believe and AAAAH yeah I overthink.
It isn't wrong to wear my proverbial heart on my sleeve, okay.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
Thanks, @Moonpearl, for tagging me ^^. That brings me out of the hibernation due to being overworked with my projects!

I will tag my fellow BL brethren/sisters? (no idea). But... must I only tag three people?

Ah, anyway -- AWAKEN, fellow BL writers!

@@yansusustories,
@bafflinghaze,
@tigerine
I wasn't notified and only accidentally saw the thread, then instantly forgot about it again :blob_sweat: Anyway, I'm afraid most of the people I would have tagged were already mentioned. I could maybe try to summon @crimson_carnation but she might not be as much on the forums these days?

As for myself, @Queenfisher already outed me as a BL writer and I'll happily admit to being a sister :blob_melt: I'm not straight myself so I really like to have a bit of variation in regard to the orientation of my characters (so beside the obligatory gay and het characters, you'll find bi, pan, ace, and aro characters as well) and I also love exploring some core themes surrounding love, relationships, sexuality and sexual orientation, desire, and similar stuff.

I currently have 12 different projects on SH so I can't ntroduce them all but I always like to try new things so there's some contemporary stories, some pseudo-historical or fantastical ones, and some cultivation stories. I do have a thing for over-the-top comedy and bat-shit crazy characters but I also have a thing for dramatic or very emotional stories so ... there are both of those and sometimes there's even both in one story. In general, my stories tend to be a bit on the longer side with a lot of worldbuilding but then there are also the short stories that are just a short glimpse at a couple's life.
In short: There's a bit of everything. :blob_sweat:

crimson_carnation

I wasn't notified and only accidentally saw the thread, then instantly forgot about it again :blob_sweat: Anyway, I'm afraid most of the people I would have tagged were already mentioned. I could maybe try to summon @crimson_carnation but she might not be as much on the forums these days?

As for myself, @Queenfisher already outed me as a BL writer and I'll happily admit to being a sister :blob_melt: I'm not straight myself so I really like to have a bit of variation in regard to the orientation of my characters (so beside the obligatory gay and het characters, you'll find bi, pan, ace, and aro characters as well) and I also love exploring some core themes surrounding love, relationships, sexuality and sexual orientation, desire, and similar stuff.

I currently have 12 different projects on SH so I can't ntroduce them all but I always like to try new things so there's some contemporary stories, some pseudo-historical or fantastical ones, and some cultivation stories. I do have a thing for over-the-top comedy and bat-shit crazy characters but I also have a thing for dramatic or very emotional stories so ... there are both of those and sometimes there's even both in one story. In general, my stories tend to be a bit on the longer side with a lot of worldbuilding but then there are also the short stories that are just a short glimpse at a couple's life.
In short: There's a bit of everything. :blob_sweat:

How can I not be here when you've summoned me? :blob_evil_two:

I'm dragging @verielle.crest and @bafflinghaze into this with me~

I'm (mostly) another BL writer and like to write fluff, psychological growth hidden under romantic development, shameless and/or quirky characters, and the happiest endings that I can think of, mostly in pseud-historical or cultivation settings~ And I spend too much time trying to plug in plotholes and worrying about insignificant issues rather than writing, which I should be doing now :blob_cringe:

bafflinghaze

ahhhh, I've been summoned by @Queenfisher and @crimson_carnation I can't believe it took me til now to notice 🙈 Put me under brethren, I'm nonbinary :blob_uwu:

I'm both a writer and an artist! I write mostly BL/LGBTQ+ (and occasional F/F), with various stories (fanfic & original) featuring trans male characters and ace characters, a lot of fluff and mild angst. I also have way too many story ideas and I'm sure I could have written more of them if I just...didn't procrastinate so much.... :blob_no:

cover_960.png