Fun little thing to learn about writers/artists! (Enter yourself or someone you enjoy)

Mercyque

If anyone wants a read at the base plot for some of the stories, feel free to message. I'd be glad to share sneak peeks.

The Ovid Lemma one was originally planned to be approximately 30,000 words, but is in a condensed format at the moment.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
(Yoooooo @HansTrondheim no clout is left unreciprocated. Send me your address I'll get there with a vaccum mouthed blowjob for your service.)

Alright so the three coolest dudes in the market.

Discounting the cool dude I mentioned above (with the most succulent of girls and comfiest of novels),

We have:
@Discount_Blade whom I vibed with a hell lot (his story S-H-A-D-E is up there with some of the most decent LitRPGs out there in terms of execution)

Then you got @Sii who helped me a whole lot in some of the planning on my story (They Who Rule is a breety guud story if you like people beating the shit out of each other)

My story's called Caninstinct, which has been put into hiatus until January and review bombed to shreds (there's no correlation or causality between the two, don't worry).

The story goes that a wolf gets sent to a school full of rich ass kids. For comparison, buttered toast is a luxury for him. Regardless of it, he intends to finish his school years in peace until the end. Then a Doberman went in and punched his fucking arm and from thereon out things spiral out of control.

It's a character-driven phycological """school drama"""; school drama in the same sense that MacBeth is an action oriented story. It's really just a cat-and-mouse chase between people who want to beat the shit out of the wolf and the wolf who doesn't want to beat the shit out of everybody until the climax where the wolf decides how he's gonna satisfy both parties WITHOUT laying hands on people. Also there's philosophy SOMEWHERE in there. You can find it. Probably.

I've given it to some frens to read and they say it's okay so why not give it a shot?

I also do art, but that's like calling Subways a "mainline cookie enterprise". I mostly doodle an' shit. It's less for the purpose of artistry and more to help me better visualize how I want my characters to look like.

In other words, it's messy, dirty, inconsistent, and mostly utilitarian.

(@NotYourTypicalMAN says it gives him SCP nightmares but hey, that guy's a fucking pussy. Why would you listen to him lmao)

Anyway welcome to the community. We mostly do crack and cocaine between writing binges. There's also retards, Yuri maggots and all other sorts of degeneracy here. If you want more we also got a Discord server, where Yuri simping goes so sky-high it's probably illegal in some middle eastern nation.

Mercyque

Lol, I enjoy humor and you are a pretty good sketch artist. Take that to heart. I love inktober, it's one of my favorite seasons.

Glad to see continued support for my threads.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Ah, I've been tagged? I have no one to tag myself, sadly. If I were to tag anyone, it'd probably be the usual regulars of the forums that will probably find their way to this thread by themselves :p

To introduce myself, I write queer mildly furry stories about gender. By mildly furry I mean half the cast has animal ears (now feels like the right time for a uwu). It's usually about boys discovering they're actually not boys but girls, and falling in love with even more girls. Neat stuff!

Mercyque

Ooh, you're another one of my fave artists from the past on tgst. You made the fun one of Lamia Can't lie. It's nice to see my fave artists are available to chat with someone such as myself and they found a new home community.

I feel very boosted in my confidence.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
(Yoooooo @HansTrondheim no clout is left unreciprocated. Send me your address I'll get there with a vaccum mouthed blowjob for your service.)

Discounting the cool dude I mentioned above (with the most succulent of girls and comfiest of novels),

We have:
@Discount_Blade whom I vibed with a hell lot (his story S-H-A-D-E is up there with some of the most decent LitRPGs out there in terms of execution)

Then you got @Sii who helped me a whole lot in some of the planning on my story (They Who Rule is a breety guud story if you like people beating the shit out of each other)

My story's called Caninstinct, which has been put into hiatus until January and review bombed to shreds (there's no correlation or causality between the two, don't worry).

The story goes that a wolf gets sent to a school full of rich ass kids. For comparison, buttered toast is a luxury for him. Regardless of it, he intends to finish his school years in peace until the end. Then a Doberman went in and punched his fucking arm and from thereon out things spiral out of control.

It's a character-driven phycological """school drama"""; school drama in the same sense that MacBeth is an action oriented story. It's really just a cat-and-mouse chase between people who want to beat the shit out of the wolf and the wolf who doesn't want to beat the shit out of everybody until the climax where the wolf decides how he's gonna satisfy both parties WITHOUT laying hands on people. Also there's philosophy SOMEWHERE in there. You can find it. Probably.

I've given it to some frens to read and they say it's okay so why not give it a shot?

I also do art, but that's like calling Subways a "mainline cookie enterprise". I mostly doodle an' shit. It's less for the purpose of artistry and more to help me better visualize how I want my characters to look like.

(@NotYourTypicalMAN says it gives him SCP nightmares but hey, that guy's a fucking pussy. Why would you listen to him lmao)

Anyway welcome to the community. We mostly do crack and cocaine between writing binges. There's also retards, Yuri maggots and all other sorts of degeneracy here. If you want more we also got a Discord server, where Yuri simping goes so sky-high it's probably illegal in some middle eastern nation.
ben that shit cursed! especially that female reptillian is a fucking nightmare :sweating_profusely:...

evryone's a gangsta until ben draw some reptillia cursed drawing

Last edited:

Queenfisher

Bird?
Thanks, @Moonpearl, for tagging me ^^. That brings me out of the hibernation due to being overworked with my projects!

I will tag my fellow BL brethren/sisters? (no idea). But... must I only tag three people?

Ah, anyway -- AWAKEN, fellow BL writers!

@yansusustories,
@bafflinghaze,
@tigerine

And if @Amarathia ever comes back, then her, too -____-. Actually, there are many authors I would have liked to tag and learn more about, but I don't know them! Quick, someone tag the rest of them so we can all get acquainted! *_*

And, separately, may I tag artists whose art I admire from afar?

@ars
@tiaf
@Nyan_sempai

And -- ah, please -- just because I know nothing about art/writing of @Maple-Leaf but I want to know ^^.

I am a cheater, I know... sorry.

As for myself, I am an amateur artist/writer, but I have no idea what art to show here. So I guess I'll show the pic I just finished making TODAY because it destroyed my brain and I have overworked myself and now need a break... :sweating_profusely:

It's the character cast for my main story because one time, long ago, one of my readers asked me to draw something to represent the CHAOS that is my book. So... well, here it is -____-, as combined from two memes ("this is fine" dog and the Pinterest group reference pic).

Though this type of art does not represent what I usually do, so here's what my general art looks like +_+. Or when I'm actually trying to draw something more or less meaningful. This is from the chapter I release tonight:

And I want to hear nothing about the cute chick in gold because these are both dudes. *_*

As for writing -- my stories are odd and I am only learning. Web novel format is very new to me and very frustrating because my mindset for writing and structuring my first novel (The Emperor and the Tree) is more traditionally-published type. As I was writing it, I learned more and more about how traditional publishing and web novel publishing differ, so I will fix all mistakes I've made in the next books I'll write, but so far -- this one is not made for web-novels and I think that shows in many places...

But oddly enough, there are still people who like this bizarrity, so I guess I'll introduce it anyway *_*:

The Emperor and the Tree is a Boys Love story about a guy who was killed by his boyfriend and reincarnated into a wooden log and now wants revenge or at least answers to what happened and why. With the help of many characters this log meets, it finds newer and better forms into which his log is cut. He's now spent a lot of this story as a cat, as a snake, as an insect, and has recently acquired a human form of a Ball-Jointed Doll.

In these shapes, he navigates this chaotic story which is like a political intrigue/slice of life worldbuilding of... pseudo-legendary Japan with occasional Kaijus fighting??? And there are also flashbacks to his past which are more like a Hogwarts-style bildungsroman with gay vibes??? Overall, it's hard to describe, hence the Meme picture above. It's messy ^^.

Oh, and The Emperor and the Tree was a novel for the Adventum Contest on ScribbleHub, by the way. Which brings me to my second book that had also been written for the Contest -- only the Metus Contest that goes on right now. I am neglecting it because the first book eats so much of my time, but ideally, I will get back to it one day: The Portrait of Petite Adalie. That one is my love letter to 19th century Paris and absinthe-drunkard artists that lived there ^^. La Belle Epoque, decadents, Forsaken Poets, Impressionists, Prostitutes, Moulin Rouge, all that. I have several chapters written and even pictures, but I literally have no time to edit and upload them because the first book is my attention whore. (*╯-╰)ノ

Last edited:

Mercyque

Thanks, @Moonpearl, for tagging me ^^. That brings me out of the hibernation due to being overworked with my projects!

I will tag my fellow BL brethren/sisters? (no idea). But... must I only tag three people?

The limit is so people don't feel forced. It's not a strict limit.

You're all good pal.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I got tagged :blob_hide:

Time for the first direct writing plug then.

I write BL Chinese Slapstick RomCom and BL Harem Denial and even more BL Game.
And guess what I'm drawing?
Tiaf loli fish.jpg
Fish draws fishes!
Tiaf.jpg
Yes, I draw lolis:blob_popcorn:*drum input* Ironically, I'm not known for drawing lolis and pretty girls, even though I love frills and can spend hours on them without getting tired. :blob_teary:
Shion-kun v2.jpg
My son Shion who (always) gets beautified for some reason :blob_hmm:
Shuji 2.jpg
Why do I feel like every artwork looks so different you could think it was done by multiple people?!
The amount of unfinished art is piling up :sweating_profusely:

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Well, here I go...

My name is Yairy and I write and draw for fun. Writing is a creative outlet for my daily life. I mainly write GL stories but I do have plenty of fantasy, crime drama, action, etc that I have written in the past. But lately, I've been in the SOL mood and I'll probably be sticking with that for quite a while. I love writing short stories too. I plan to continue writing in any yuri contest/anthology as I enjoy making stories for others to enjoy.

I'm currently writing Sleeping Princess which is a GL, SOL story, and enjoying every minute of it! :blob_aww:
Also writing Hollow/Eve.
And wrote in the Yuri Garden Writing Competition.

I've graduated, majoring in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. (But I don't have a job in either of those fields.)

I love psychological stories. I'm a sucker for mystery stories like, Umineko, Danganronpa and, Zero Escape series. There's plenty more but I won't bore anyone with my rambling.

Guess I'm not that interesting...lol. Well anyway, here are some writers I'm sure you guy would love to get to know! :blob_melt:

@Mihou (Mine!)
@Riese
@UMR_00

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

We have:

Appreciate the shoutout dude.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased

Ah, anyway -- AWAKEN, fellow BL writers!

@yansusustories,
@bafflinghaze,
@tigerine

And if @Amarathia ever comes back, then her, too -____-. Actually, there are many authors I would have liked to tag and learn more about, but I don't know them! Quick, someone tag the rest of them so we can all get acquainted! *_*

And, separately, may I tag artists whose art I admire from afar?

@ars
@tiaf
@Nyan_sempai

And -- ah, please -- just because I know nothing about art/writing of @Maple-Leaf but I want to know ^^.

I am a cheater, I know... sorry.

As for myself, I am an amateur artist/writer, but I have no idea what art to show here. So I guess I'll show the pic I just finished making TODAY because it destroyed my brain and I have overworked myself and now need a break... :sweating_profusely:

It's the character cast for my main story because one time, long ago, one of my readers asked me to draw something to represent the CHAOS that is my book. So... well, here it is -____-, as combined from two memes ("this is fine" dog and the Pinterest group reference pic).

Though this type of art does not represent what I usually do, so here's what my general art looks like +_+. Or when I'm actually trying to draw something more or less meaningful. This is from the chapter I release tonight:

And I want to hear nothing about the cute chick in gold because these are both dudes. *_*

As for writing -- my stories are odd and I am only learning. Web novel format is very new to me and very frustrating because my mindset for writing and structuring my first novel (The Emperor and the Tree) is more traditionally-published type. As I was writing it, I learned more and more about how traditional publishing and web novel publishing differ, so I will fix all mistakes I've made in the next books I'll write, but so far -- this one is not made for web-novels and I think that shows in many places...

But oddly enough, there are still people who like this bizarrity, so I guess I'll introduce it anyway *_*:

The Emperor and the Tree is a Boys Love story about a guy who was killed by his boyfriend and reincarnated into a wooden log and now wants revenge or at least answers to what happened and why. With the help of many characters this log meets, it finds newer and better forms into which his log is cut. He's now spent a lot of this story as a cat, as a snake, as an insect, and has recently acquired a human form of a Ball-Jointed Doll.

In these shapes, he navigates this chaotic story which is like a political intrigue/slice of life worldbuilding of... pseudo-legendary Japan with occasional Kaijus fighting??? And there are also flashbacks to his past which are more like a Hogwarts-style bildungsroman with gay vibes??? Overall, it's hard to describe, hence the Meme picture above. It's messy ^^.

Oh, and The Emperor and the Tree was a novel for the Adventum Contest on ScribbleHub, by the way. Which brings me to my second book that had also been written for the Contest -- only the Metus Contest that goes on right now. I am neglecting it because the first book eats so much of my time, but ideally, I will get back to it one day: The Portrait of Petite Adalie. That one is my love letter to 19th century Paris and absinthe-drunkard artists that lived there ^^. La Belle Epoque, decadents, Forsaken Poets, Impressionists, Prostitutes, Moulin Rouge, all that. I have several chapters written and even pictures, but I literally have no time to edit and upload them because the first book is my attention whore. (*╯-╰)ノ

GaSp! It seems I've been summoned! I'm surprised how long it took me to find my way to this thread, I usually dig through the forums when I have no one else to talk to...

There's of course Nahrenne and HansTrondheim but they've long been mentioned. I'm not sure about writing, but @HURGMCGURG is a pretty cool dude and @Yorda, the villainess of this platform who also happens to be my boss. I also think @shiopan has wonderful art too :blob_cookie:

Anyway, I'm relatively new-ish too, not to old yet, I just have little other things to do and spend some time harassing other users so they end up remembering my existence.
As for art, it's something I desperately want to be good at, but unfortunately that isn't quite the case. I would like to think I'm slowly getting better, but I don't practice as much as I'd like to. I made that little simplified pfp of mine and the only kind of art I've been doing daily is Inktober.
For writing, so far all I'm working on is a sort of "practice run-ish kinda thing" where I try to write down one of my minor ideas. It's a silly little book where my handcrafted unreasonably overpowered main character prances around a world perfectly tailored for bullying him, paired with strangely placed information dumps, topped off with an unfitting title.
psst. I'm finally going to do it. A shameless plug.
I'm not a very good author when it comes to a schedule or perhaps just quality in general, but I believe I'm (hopefully:sweating_profusely:) getting better. Not to mention that it's already snail-esc progress is being slowed further while I work on my Yuri anthology submission and get distracted by other things :blob_sweat:

Last but not least, welcome to this hellhole of weebs, yuri, and degeneracy. As one wise user once said, the emergency exit is on your right.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
GaSp! It seems I've been summoned! I'm surprised how long it took me to find my way to this thread, I usually dig through the forums when I have no one else to talk to...

There's of course Nahrenne and HansTrondheim but they've long been mentioned. I'm not sure about writing, but @HURGMCGURG is a pretty cool dude and @Yorda, the villainess of this platform who also happens to be my boss. I also think @shiopan has wonderful art too :blob_cookie:

Anyway, I'm relatively new-ish too, not to old yet, I just have little other things to do and spend some time harassing other users so they end up remembering my existence.
As for art, it's something I desperately want to be good at, but unfortunately that isn't quite the case. I would like to think I'm slowly getting better, but I don't practice as much as I'd like to. I made that little simplified pfp of mine and the only kind of art I've been doing daily is Inktober.
For writing, so far all I'm working on is a sort of "practice run-ish kinda thing" where I try to write down one of my minor ideas. It's a silly little book where my handcrafted unreasonably overpowered main character prances around a world perfectly tailored for bullying him, paired with strangely placed information dumps, topped off with an unfitting title.
psst. I'm finally going to do it. A shameless plug.
I'm not a very good author when it comes to a schedule or perhaps just quality in general, but I believe I'm (hopefully:sweating_profusely:) getting better. Not to mention that it's already snail-esc progress is being slowed further while I work on my Yuri anthology submission and get distracted by other things :blob_sweat:

Last but not least, welcome to this hellhole of weebs, yuri, and degeneracy. As one wise user once said, the emergency exit is on your right.
I write sometimes. Not lately. I've been doing editing for a guy.

Lacy

*Saileri mentioned me a couple days ago*

... Better late than never!

Etto ... I'm LacKey, a somewhat strange introvert who decided to try out some writing! With so-so results I guess. If I had to drag three people here mention three people, I'd say ... @Shiver who I recently found and writes really well (dang that's an interesting isekai), @TypeAxiom as a good yuri author (I quite like yuri) and @LordAstrea because there are catgirls in Astrea's stories and he does an amazing job writing it.

My story is, well, isekai of dead MC into object - in this case a crown - and is picked up by an enslaved catgirl. Their goal - make the world a better place (the slavery thing is kind of a problem after all). First arc got dark (and looong) but hopefully it'll get less dark in the future. I personally rate my own series a 4, but eh maybe it's to someone's tastes. There is a catgirl, there are fights (and traumatic backstories), and there will be headpats I swear, once the hiatus is over.

Last edited:

IDreamNovels

I am the :blob_ninja: here. I am invisible and I live within the shadows. Nobody is aware of my existence till I :blobspearpeek: 🗡:blob_hide: and they become a :blob_ghost:.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I'm a yuri author. My story isn't anything noteworthy though. I'm also kind of toxic at times but nowhere near how some people are around here. For who I should mention...
The actual lurking :blob_ninja: @binarysoap
Fellow digimon fan @AliceShiki
A person with a disappointly low amount of content pertaining to their name @gaylolis
!!!

I'm a yuri author. My story isn't anything noteworthy though. I'm also kind of toxic at times but nowhere near how some people are around here. For who I should mention...
The actual lurking :blob_ninja: @binarysoap
Fellow digimon fan @AliceShiki
A person with a disappointly low amount of content pertaining to their name @gaylolis
!!!

most of my gay loli content is in ao3 though, since it's hard for me to not take it in a pervy way

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Most of my avis are either touhou related or digimon related these days, but I'm actually a big CLAMP fangirl that has basically read everything CLAMP-made that I could find... Also, my favorite art-style is also CLAMP's art style

Let's see... Other users...

@Ace_Arriande is secretly planning world domination through the means of getting popularity by sponsoring writing contests.
@Alverost is actually @Aster in disguise.
@Tony is openly planning world domination with his Lizard Army.