Fun little thing to learn about writers/artists! (Enter yourself or someone you enjoy)

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Most of my avis are either touhou related or digimon related these days, but I'm actually a big CLAMP fangirl that has basically read everything CLAMP-made that I could find... Also, my favorite art-style is also CLAMP's art style

Let's see... Other users...

@Ace_Arriande is secretly planning world domination through the means of getting popularity by sponsoring writing contests.
@Alverost is actually @Aster in disguise.
@Tony is openly planning world domination with his Lizard Army.
:blob_neutral:

kola

Since nobody mentioned me, So I will shamelessly join in the party.
I am new to both community here and writing as a whole, but I wanted to write something with my name attached to it.
Watching daily how some people do go to my story to read.
It's a success for a gay, with little to no training in the English language. As for me, both are going hand in hand as the need arrives.
Please do not take the offensive if you find my English poor in quality, or my word use is to laymen. This was not done intentionally but just shows how much progress I am still away from being normalized to the norm.
@K5Rakitan
@shiopan is actually @etherealbao
@kola

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Since nobody mentioned me, So I will shamelessly join in the party.
I am new to both community here and writing as a whole, but I wanted to write something with my name attached to it.
Watching daily how some people do go to my story to read.
It's a success for a gay, with little to no training in the English language. As for me, both are going hand in hand as the need arrives.
Please do not take the offensive if you find my English poor in quality, or my word use is to laymen. This was not done intentionally but just shows how much progress I am still away from being normalized to the norm.
@K5Rakitan
@shiopan is actually @etherealbao
@kola
:blob_blank: W-why are you all pretending to be someone else???

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hello my name is Mercy, I'm well known to be a little dense on finding new or upcoming members of communities aside from magic the gathering. As such I'd like to change that.

Here's my challenge, enter up to three other users on the site and/or yourself. So I can do my research and chat with ya'll who use the forums.

Sincerely,

Mercyque
@HansTrondheim Is a really nice guy who draws amazing things. He gives lots of advice to those who ask for it and is a kind support for those who need some perking up.
@tiaf is the cutest blobfish you'll find on here and she does beautiful artwork, too. She has a bit of a walnut fetish but she's a wonderful person to talk to.
@Maple-Leaf ...hmm...MaLe is...special...in many ways.
(^-^)

I hope your first few days have been fun so far!
*gives everyone a huggle*

\(^o^)/

X

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
My default avi is a fanart of the PC-98 version of Alice Margatroid though? I thought the touhou fan part was obvious from that! xD
I forgot what your previous avatar looks like but then I remembered. Mimi stuck, i guess

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Lucky you don't play LoL then.
Jk everyone flames/gets flamed there.
fight the fire. counter the fire. breathe in the fire. be one with the fire. soon, you will find there never was any fire in the first place.

tigerine

Ah, anyway -- AWAKEN, fellow BL writers!

@yansusustories,
@bafflinghaze,
@tigerine

Oh! Thank you @Queenfisher for tagging me. I don't really know if other writers read the forums (who haven't already been tagged?) so if you feel like joining in, please do so.

I have been writing fannish content since 1997 or so, usually (but not always) BL. I have an advanced degree in a scientific field, but the job market ain't what she used to be. Unlike a lot of people who are writing purely for fun, I have been at this long enough that I'd like to make a little money at it. (Hasn't worked so far, but them's the breaks.) I consistently produce high-quality first drafts due to my experience, and my heavy emphasis on worldbuilding and workshopping scenes with my betas/editors.

I started working on my web serial, Yu Shou Yi Shi/The Jade Veterinarian (ysys) after two aborted attempts at a original novel for National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMo requires consistent effort; I'm disabled and my energy varies from day-to-day. Writing in a serial fashion still allows me to get some good brain chemicals by posting weekly to those that are interested, while producing a longer work at a more manageable pace.

Yu Shou Yi Shi/The Jade Veterinarian is an isekai, transmigration, xianxia-ish, danmei-ish story about a writer who abandoned self-satisfaction and began to write what sold well. The ML is a strong young man, a golden child with a phenomenal RBF, for whom actions speak louder than words. It's a slow burn romance fantasy story with echoes of Pygmalion and occasional action, horror, and mystery. It's about wondering if you can ever be Enough, and the courage to take risks when someone tells you that you are.

Riese

Just a writer for fun
Sorry just noticed @Yairy summoned me in this thread. I’ve been busy a lot but when I finish everything I need to do I will be writing again.

I’m mostly more on writing FMC so if you like those you can give mine a try. Anyways so for the guys I could recommend I guess it would be @alienix, @Friend , and @sushirollw.

Alienix

Hm, someone summoned me. Oh, it is Riese. I will introduce myself then. My name is alienix;Alien Phoenix. I was just a phoenix, but I took my second imouto's identity, alien, and peep now call me alien.

Here is the mention:

@GDLiZy @Glorious_Milfhunter @Steelz