Fun thin I saw on trending today on scribble hub

HyperSpace

A tank top is supposed to be sexual so yes. Just because it is common doesn't mean it is not sexual. #24 also, it is not just the clothing but the pose. Seriously, this is the classic push-your-chest-out-to-ephasize-your-tits pose.

And because you are making those questions I ask a question myself, do you know what sexual means? I mean, a picture of a girl with big tits in a suggestive pose (pushing here tits up and looking suggestively at you) where here panty showing isn't sexual to you, then what is it you considered sexual? It is like you are one those dense japanese MC's.
I'm sorry bro, I'm not updated with the times on what degree is required for something to be called sexual. I just don't find #24 sexual, if it's just my opinion, then OK. But on a more serious note, those dense JP mc's are really cancer, some people can get really offended if you compare them with it. (Not me but others might.)

Ral

I'm sorry bro, I'm not updated with the times on what degree is required for something to be called sexual. I just don't find #24 sexual, if it's just my opinion, then OK.
Okay, I think you are just not familiar with this. That cover is actually a reference to the image of Mary Jane from Amazing Spider-Man issue #601 that was published in 2009:
5d1.jpg
Comic have been criticized for how they draw and portray women and this cover in one of those that are heavily criticized. Many have mocked it:
4cc.png
And again, discounting the history behind it, it is not just the clothes but the pose. It is a classic that almost everyone knows. It might be more tame than most but it one of the most known sexual pose.
But on a more serious note, those dense JP mc's are really cancer, some people can get really offended if you compare them with it. (Not me but others might.)
Sorry. You just reminds me of them. I can understand if you can't see the more subtle ones (like the girl in the rabbit costume) but even the more on-your-face ones you still can't see them.

HyperSpace

Okay, I think you are just not familiar with this. That cover is actually a reference to the image of Mary Jane from Amazing Spider-Man issue #601 that was published in 2009:
View attachment 1826
Comic have been criticized for how they draw and portray women and this cover in one of those that are heavily criticized. Many have mocked it:
View attachment 1827
And again, discounting the history behind it, it is not just the clothes but the pose. It is a classic that almost everyone knows. It might be more tame than most but it one of the most known sexual pose.

Sorry. You just reminds me of them. I can understand if you can't see the more subtle ones (like the girl in the rabbit costume) but even the more on-your-face ones you still can't see them.
Bruh, come on. It's a picture? Criticized for the way they draw and portray women? People are getting offended by fiction? Whatever man, I get your point.

Shaiyamine

Well, the trending area in SH tends to show cover pictures of fetishes. Big boobs, big butts, lolis, tight fitting clothes, maids, cat girls, BDSM, etc.. Not to mention, Xenomorph fetish actually have a very strong following.

It is understandable. Sex sells.

What I see in trending now only show one barmaid with big boobs and one loli cat girl and the rest are kinda generic and modest . . . very unlike the usual. The xenomorphs also disappeared. SH must have done something.
Whale then time to dig scribble hub for interesting stories that aren't on trending with fetish as a side dish hahaha should I go the extra mile and compile a list for hidden gems? Hmmm but tbh I wouldn't know if they did reach trending before or not....

HyperSpace

Whale then time to dig scribble hub for interesting stories that aren't on trending with fetish as a side dish hahaha should I go the extra mile and compile a list for hidden gems? Hmmm but tbh I wouldn't know if they did reach trending before or not....
Interesting idea.:blob_hmm_two:

Ral

Bruh, come on. It's a picture? Criticized for the way they draw and portray women? People are getting offended by fiction?
Um . . . Yes? . . . Throughout history? Are you seriously asking these questions?

Fiction (in general, any form of art) is just not simple entertainment but also a means of expression. Fiction have been used to exchange ideas, to criticize, to persuade . . . not to mention to live someones depravity, to deceive, to humiliate. If you think so little of fiction, then too bad for you.

Last edited:

Ral

Nice idea mate. It would also help those authors to bring their story into attention.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
And I thought people only loved hijacking in NUF~ :blob_popcorn:

HyperSpace

Uhm . . . Yes? . . . Throughout history? Are you seriously asking these questions?

Fiction (in general any form of art) is just not simple entertainment but also a means of expression. Fiction have been used to exchange ideas, to criticize, to persuade . . . not to mention to live someones depravity, to deceive, to humiliate. If you think so little of fiction, then too bad for you.
Too bad? Don’t you mean “good”? If you get offended by a painting, by a picture that was made by someone you never met and never will meet then that is “good” according to you? Why would you care what people who you don't care about think? I don’t think little of fiction, I just don’t take it personal. My apologies if I didn’t display enough empathy.

Ral

Too bad? Don’t you mean “good”? If you get offended by a painting, by a picture that was made by someone you never met and never will meet then that is “good” according to you? Why would you care what people who you don't care about think? I don’t think little of fiction, I just don’t take it personal. My apologies if I didn’t display enough empathy.
I'm not offended by them? I didn't take them personaly? These are just facts? They happened? I just pointed them out to you?

Seriously, really, you said you don't take things personally but you are so agitated by the things I pointed out. You get so affected by an opposite view that you feel that you have to defend yourself aggressively. Seriously, take your own advice.

Last edited:

HyperSpace

I'm not offended by them? I didn't take them personaly? These are just facts? They happened? I just pointed them out to you?

Seriously, really, you said you don't take things personally but you are so agitated by the things I pointed out. You get so affected by an opposite view that you feel that you have to defend yourself aggressively. Seriously, take your own advice.
I’m agitated? How? I’m also getting affected by there being an opposite view? So i can’t respond to your arguement without feeling “agitated”? What kind of logic is that?:blobrofl:

Ral

I’m agitated? How? I’m also getting affected by there being an opposite view? So i can’t respond to your arguement without feeling “agitated”? What kind of logic is that?:blobrofl:
So you are denial now. Sure:rolleyes:. Keep denying and pretend. That would make things go away.:blob_facepalm:

HyperSpace

So you are denial now. Sure:rolleyes:. Keep denying and pretend. That would make things go away.:blob_facepalm:
Oh? So you know more about what I'm feeling than I do?:blob_hmm_two: And now I want the agitation to "go away"?:blob_happy:

Ral

Oh? So you know more about what I'm feeling than I do?:blob_hmm_two: And now I want the agitation to "go away"?:blob_happy:
What a sore loser.:blob_unamused: Realizing he can't win with the original topic and is losing badly, he now aggressively changing the topic to his feelings and whatnot. Like, what did you feelings have to do with the original topic? None. You are just trying to distract so we will forget about what we are originally talking.

And I'm sure you don't want to go back to the original topic. After all, you are trying hard to stay away from it. Though it is an admittance that I'm correct and you can't take it that I was right.

Well, if want to be hypocritical and won't your take your own words about not caring about what people you don't care about think, then I'll take it instead. I really don't care about what you think about the topic and I especially don't care about your feelings and your denials. I don't want your drama. Not to mention, the topic "your feelings" is so uninteresting, dull and tedious that no one in their right mind would really want to talk about it.:sleep:

Last edited:

HyperSpace

What a sore loser.:blob_unamused: Realizing he can't win with the original topic and is losing badly, he now aggressively changing the topic to his feelings and whatnot. Like, what did you feelings have to do with the original topic? None. You are just trying to distract so we will forget about what we are originally talking.

And I'm sure you don't want to go back to the original topic. After all, you are trying hard to stay away from it. Though it is an admittance that I'm correct and you can't take it that I was right.

Well, if want to be hypocritical and won't your take your own words about not caring about what people you don't care about think, then I'll take it instead. I really don't care about what you think about the topic and I especially don't care about your feelings and your denials. I don't want your drama. Not to mention, the topic "your feelings" is so uninteresting, dull and tedious that no one in their right mind would really want to talk about it.:sleep:
We were talking about sexual covers and fictions that are sexual, and then you brought up how some people may find a certain picture “offensive”, so I responded by asking why would people take fiction so seriously to the point they find it “offensive”, in which you replied that I am so “affected” by it and I’m “agitated”, in which I replied that I’m not feeling agitated because I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel agitated by, and then you said I’m in denial of....myself? So I responded by asking why you think you know more about if I’m “agitated” or not than I do, and then you said the quote in this reply. And now I am apparently a sore loser, did I get what went down correctly? Or am I in denial again?