Funding creators, the community fund initiative!

Would you be interested in a dedicated community funding initiative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mercyque

Hello my name is Mercy, I'm restarting this post in a new thread in a more appropriate section of the forums. Here's what I'm planning.

(I don't accept donations from others. This will be money provided and managed only by myself.)

Basically, I have spare money that I'd like to give back to the community with as it's a substantial amount that I'll continue to contribute to over the upcoming year. This money will be used to fund artwork and story making. Read below for more details.

I am donating 400$ USD to the community for use in commissioning artwork and requesting help for story design/making. Then periodically adding more funds as able.

Note: This won't be a literal account like mentioned before, rather I'll leave the funds in a safe place and pay artists/writers the amount requested by the commissioner so the commissioner can keep as much of their funds as possible.

Fund Counter: Not started yet.

Instructions to Attain Funding:
1)
Comment here saying what you'd generally like help with, and the estimated price range.
2) Message myself via private message so we can discuss further details in private.
3) I'll offer funds, provided there are still funds available in the account or I have some to spare myself.
4) If accepted, I'll update the fund counter in this thread.
5) If accepted, we proceed with the commission work and myself providing payment.

When will this start?
Answer:
I think May is the best time. If we start then I can donate 400$ USD right at that time.

How much is the max amount redeemable at once?
Answer:
50$ USD, unless you make a special request and I accept that request.

If you have feedback, please use the poll and/or leave comments.

Sincerely,

Mercy

Last edited:

Mercyque

Updated the description to be less technical sounding and more forthcoming about aiding others.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Seems like a nice initiative, I hope it goes well~

Mercyque

Thank you AliceShiki, I hope people like it as well. :)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I don't need free money BUT I'm interested in how it goes.

We can pool money and hire our dedicated SH jester.

MasterHiatus

I am back
So this is like free money but not really free money. I wanna ask, if I commissioned someone and I contacted you and further blablabla, how much will you pay. What percentage will you pay. Is it 30% or smth?

MasterHiatus

I am back
So this is like free money but not really free money. I wanna ask, if I commissioned someone and I contacted you and further blablabla, how much will you pay. What percentage will you pay. Is it 30% or smth?
Ahh yes, forget this, Imma lurk for a moment..(

Mercyque

I would pay potentially up to 100$ if a special request is made. Otherwise, it's 50$.

Mercyque

It's not a portion, its just a capped amount that I'll offer.