Funding smaller commission commissions of art. (50$ or less each)

Mercyque

Hello fellow writers, I wanna show support by offering funding for smaller commissions earlier than my big giveaways for art/writing. So here are the guidelines.

Feel free to message myself in private or in the comments about your requests.

Note: I'm not the one that does the drawing as my skills aren't up to par. But I'll gladly support ya'll by finding an artist and covering costs for your projects.

Guidelines:
1) Costs must be estimated around, less than or equal to 50$ USD.
2) The smaller the requests, the more ones I can offer.
3) Please give information on what you'd like and your preferred means of contact for communication.
4) First arrived are first served.
5) I may refuse requests for various reasons, but will try not to.

Edit: Feel free to join my mini community for offering feedback and help, if you use Discord.

happi_new_yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr_by_hozure_dcvvd8v-pre.jpg

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yay!!!! I'll message you when I pull all the details together <3

ForestDweller

So, is it you who are drawing the commissions or are you just giving the funding after we've found a suitable artist?

Mercyque

So, is it you who are drawing the commissions or are you just giving the funding after we've found a suitable artist?
I'll help finding an artist, but most of my ability is to cover the costs, as my art I've created isn't very good. Sorry that I've made this unclear.

Monk_Origins

Its nice what you are doing for the community centered around novice authors. Also, that art you have posted is quite charming.

Mercyque

Thank you, I'm very active this weekend since I'm just relaxing. Hopefully I can continue to give feedback and help out often.

Myself am glad you recognize my efforts. I have a Discord as well that's casually growing, but a lot of that is from my past experience hanging with the Magic the Gathering community. So I'm thankful for anyone who joins it to chat.

Monk_Origins

Yah, would have liked to join the chat, but discord has been suspended due to war. So I have been spending time here and reddit.
I hope best for you and your server.

Mercyque

Oh, that's too bad. I understand though. Thanks for the support here, as just talking with us gives myself motivation. :)

Mercyque

Sorry for renaming the thread, myself wanted to avoid confusion of others thinking I'm an artist of caliber. I'd rather help make connections with good artists for yourselves instead.

Thanks for being patient.

On a second note, I think I'm gonna announce my big giveaways in separate posts from here on out, to garner attention and prevent people from missing out due to an old post.