Funny story descriptions

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Write a synopsis of your story only using descriptions that are technically true and/or very irreverent to the actual premise and MC.

"Charisma": An oversized sowing needle pokes a girl whose life sucks because God has a hate-boner for her, while surviving because the twinkling lights in the sky gave her plot armor. As a result, an entitled bitch of an eldritch entity appears. This is followed by bad music, an abnormal amount of crystals, a world-class French opera with so many crystals that they become a wig, and a very pleasing scene for those in the vore community. Currently, a very emo red magic has made her go poof straight into a oversized Internal Revenue Service.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
A boy with daddy issues contemplating life as his ass gets send to the shadow realm by a metor strike. Only to find that even death and luck resent him too much. He gets cloned for a boy scout soilder pogram where big men breed big stronk MEN. gets beaten to a pulb. Trained by physco expert trainer with decade's of frustration of being the pupil punching bags they now display their superiority with a hard bonner for bullying and abuse curb stomping the kid everday for the sweet satisfaction.

Kid goes quiet kid mode and stops even talking. Getting stronger faster with them each passing day for obvious bullshit Genetics you find in tryhards. Finds himself questioning life while he gets treated humanly by his father. The father genius idea was to escape. With some meth he cooked up a plan that would make 4chan jeleous.

LORD_SHAXX

Okay so you see those humans minding there own business over there. Yeah F**k those guys
Hey_Man_You_See_That_Guy_Over_There__Thumbnail_.png

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Meet Frost. She likes to eat a lot of things. Because she's no longer human, it's not technically cannibalism if she decides to eat a fellow friend. They practice the art of medicine and pain, thus becoming the ultimate being - a Harmacist.

Join Frost as she eats skewers (with the sticks), drinks from tea ware (and nibbles on the porcelain edges like a Doritos chip), and finishes every plate she's given (literally).

Don't mind the eldritch horrors and the manifestations of the human psyche. Don't mind the kilometres stretch of living flesh. Don't worry about trains temporarily being displaced by black holes, people turning into books or gears, and let's not focus on the fact that the gold people exchange is actually made of compressed biomass.

Who knows, that dollar coin you picked up the other day may or may not be related to a missing friend.

Let's just focus on the cuisine.

You are what you eat, right?

Rhaps

Cult Leader of The Church of Dice
Infinity in the Void - Freedom in the Abyss:

Charlotte Silvi, she like big tits and want big tits, but genetics gave her the middle finger. So she do whatever she like and whatever she want in hope of having big booby. From being a bitch because bitches often have big tits, to being the archetype of oujo-sama because they always have big tits.

Follow her adventure in hope of gaining big boobs, meeting people like, Actually Satan (who adopted her), genderbend Mussolini, a vampire that speaks tree, a cat that can destroy the world, a lesbian yangire samurai girl (she got better tho), a psychopath of a sister (who fiancee is Kratos from the hit game God of War), dollar store Otto Apocalypse, a calm and peaceful Fallen Angel of Rage. Would she gain big boobies by the end of the series?
Who fucking knows! Not even me, the fucking author!

(Charlotte is always over the top with whatever she does, so there is only one small detail that is pretty irrelevent to the story as a whole.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 113259

The Minor Villain Will Stay Relevant!: Guy gets a second chance at life and then dies again the very next day.
Both Sides of a Side Villain: War hero is taken over by a harmful parasite.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Hara-Kiri Nonfeasance - An Army Engineer suffering from PTSD screws up his life and tries to commit suicide by throwing himself in front of Truck-Kun and winds up a midget in an Otome game. Using his engineering skills and encyclopedia-like knowledge of pop culture, he sarcastically helps the local Kingdom prepare for the Demon Lord's invasion by building an Orbital Death Laser and applying physics to magic in ways that break the world, including the many uses of the potato battery.

Flip The Script - Work-a-holic Japanese guy gets Isekai'd into a world of reverse morality by god due to an interdimensional shady deal going wrong. He gets to set the conditions of his new life and inadvertently winds up the most popular 15-year-old in a school full of thirsty girls and the most over protective sister EVER. He immediately tells himself that it is morally wrong to do anything with the girls, then almost immediately proves himself a hypocrite because boobs. Unfortunately his new body comes with serious history and frequently has to deal with The Yakuza, shady record companies, and angels that value his oh-so-powerful soul that are trying to breed him to make his children into batteries.

I was summoned by a super villainess to another universe - Dude gets summoned to a superhero universe of reverse morality to discover he has ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER... and the smallest battery ever to power it. Jack Trades decides to screw being a superhero and instead has a secret slutty identity and accidentally gives himself a split personality. Can Jack get laid by sexy superheroines without being labeled a Ho? Tune in next week! Same Ho-Time, Same-Ho channel!

Hotrod Lantern - Caught up in a hero summon, Jake is the comic relief in his group sent to defeat the Demon Lord. After defeating them, he goes home while everyone else stays behind. Ten years later he gets summoned back, only to find out a NEW demon Lord appeared and murdered all his friends. Out of guilt, he spends the next seven years waging a guerrilla campaign, steals back all his old friend's magical equipment, and kills the new Demon Lord. Exhausted, he desides to go home, only to wind up trapped in the DC universe and stuck with A Red Lantern Ring of Hate, and A Yellow Lantern Ring of fear he can't get rid of. Will he overcome his PTSD or become a dark and brooding hero?

Neither.

Jake decides, "Fuck it" and just hangs out and tries to have fun. it's not his home world, but close enough. Instead, he plans on coasting along on the dragon horde he brought with him, spending his free time helping out just enough to keep the Justice League off his back, and making it his personal goal to try to motorboat Wonder Woman at least once. Unfortunately, the DCU being what it is, nobody can just 'have fun' and so the universe keeps getting in his way.

But hey. One problem at a time.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
I died and became a pet of a voice inside my head and it made me scam an old man, find the meaning of life and battle a gecko to the death (I feel like I lost). Also, I haven't brushed my teeth in a month.

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

Hara-Kiri Nonfeasance - An Army Engineer suffering from PTSD screws up his life and tries to commit suicide by throwing himself in front of Truck-Kun and winds up a midget in an Otome game. Using his engineering skills and encyclopedia-like knowledge of pop culture, he sarcastically helps the local Kingdom prepare for the Demon Lord's invasion by building an Orbital Death Laser and applying physics to magic in ways that break the world, including the many uses of the potato battery.

Flip The Script - Work-a-holic Japanese guy gets Isekai'd into a world of reverse morality by god due to an interdimensional shady deal going wrong. He gets to set the conditions of his new life and inadvertently winds up the most popular 15-year-old in a school full of thirsty girls and the most over protective sister EVER. He immediately tells himself that it is morally wrong to do anything with the girls, then almost immediately proves himself a hypocrite because boobs. Unfortunately his new body comes with serious history and frequently has to deal with The Yakuza, shady record companies, and angels that value his oh-so-powerful soul that are trying to breed him to make his children into batteries.

I was summoned by a super villainess to another universe - Dude gets summoned to a superhero universe of reverse morality to discover he has ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER... and the smallest battery ever to power it. Jack Trades decides to screw being a superhero and instead has a secret slutty identity and accidentally gives himself a split personality. Can Jack get laid by sexy superheroines without being labeled a Ho? Tune in next week! Same Ho-Time, Same-Ho channel!

Hotrod Lantern - Caught up in a hero summon, Jake is the comic relief in his group sent to defeat the Demon Lord. After defeating them, he goes home while everyone else stays behind. Ten years later he gets summoned back, only to find out a NEW demon Lord appeared and murdered all his friends. Out of guilt, he spends the next seven years waging a guerrilla campaign, steals back all his old friend's magical equipment, and kills the new Demon Lord. Exhausted, he desides to go home, only to wind up trapped in the DC universe and stuck with A Red Lantern Ring of Hate, and A Yellow Lantern Ring of fear he can't get rid of. Will he overcome his PTSD or become a dark and brooding hero?

Neither.

Jake decides, "Fuck it" and just hangs out and tries to have fun. it's not his home world, but close enough. Instead, he plans on coasting along on the dragon horde he brought with him, spending his free time helping out just enough to keep the Justice League off his back, and making it his personal goal to try to motorboat Wonder Woman at least once. Unfortunately, the DCU being what it is, nobody can just 'have fun' and so the universe keeps getting in his way.

But hey. One problem at a time.
Not sure how technically true or irreverent that is. Sounds pretty true and accurate to a story, rather than absurdist. Sounds pretty cool though.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
A dude from modern day has been forced to hang out with dudes and dudettes from 1888. There's magic and shit so it's pretty tight but this one dude in a mask keeps showing up and pissing people off so the main dude has to stop him. Lots of shit happens and somehow they end up at the round table where they are forced to hang around a bunch of knight dudes. There's more magic and shit but guns are better than magic so fuck them magicians. Okay, we good?

BlackKnightX

- Slightly unhinged loli bloodsucker.
- One lucky bastard.
- A badass with giant watermelon.
- Holy shit! One girl builds a whole house?

All in all, I'm both proud and embarrassed at what I've accomplished—for someone so new and inexperienced—and I'm glad to say I'm never gonna continue any of these shit~ :cool:

ulatekh

An insane case walked through his door one morning. Every ounce of his insanity would be needed if he hoped to crack it.

Come with him on a journey through the seamy underbelly of one of America's least cities, as he confronts anarchy, corruption, giant lizards, beautiful women, unhinged vigilantes, irreconcilable duelists, organized religion, taxation, and a teenage runaway, uncovering not only the brutal foundation of our system of law, but the nature of God Himself.

And through it all, even in the darkest moments, he steadfastly manages to avoid getting paid what he's worth.

Story

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Romeo and Juliet wannabes (sorry, they aren’t rich, or influential) decide to have a kid that minds their own business until a Bird Brain obsessed with having The Best Trauma introduces them to How to Be Chunibyo. A Goddess throws a tantrum, Another Goddess gets upset she isn’t in the spotlight, and Bird Brain dabbles in Necromancy. Tax dollars get wasted and nepo babies run the government into the ground. Chuniybo the Character makes it Everyone Else’s Problem that they discovered their new passion, somehow starting a Revolution. Things get better, things get worse, people Trauma Bond. Also, I think there might be a Therapist. Eventually.

…why is this better than my real intro. I’m considering changing it to this one.

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
Man tries to fend off cocaine but the cocaine got into everyone's nose and mutated them to make everyone sniff cocaine the Man meets a doll cocaine addict, A girl made from cuban cocaine, and meets other cocaine sniffers trying to kill him, new game how many times did I say cocaine

Story: Weed smoker fights off cocaine addicts

TheMonotonePuppet

Romeo and Juliet wannabes (sorry, they aren’t rich, or influential) decide to have a kid that minds their own business until a Bird Brain obsessed with having The Best Trauma introduces them to How to Be Chunibyo. A Goddess throws a tantrum, Another Goddess gets upset she isn’t in the spotlight, and Bird Brain dabbles in Necromancy. Tax dollars get wasted and nepo babies run the government into the ground. Chuniybo the Character makes it Everyone Else’s Problem that they discovered their new passion, somehow starting a Revolution. Things get better, things get worse, people Trauma Bond. Also, I think there might be a Therapist. Eventually.

…why is this better than my real intro. I’m considering changing it to this one.
I don't know. I really like your intro already. This one is wonderful, but I feel like the current level of taking your characters seriously in the synopsis is pretty great. Part of what really drew me in actually! Don't forget to neglect to take your characters seriously!
Now I say this, and then I look at my synopsis. But two of the most important things in my story is the focus on mistruth and on going through the macabre with a spunky tone. After all, you look into my synopsis and find that lovely "breakfast in bed" part. One of the major things you have going for you is that storybook vibe I've raved about, which is an important part of the synopsis.
Of course, you could find inspiration in this one and mesh them?
And double of course, you are the author, so if you want to take a comedic focus, then I'll look forward to it nonetheless!