Futanari Laying Anthro Dragons

MimiBellai

What would guys think about a story of a bunch of futanari whose job is to defeat dragons by laying them(All dragons a female)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I don't even know. There is a market for it but I am not part of it

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
40k get the Heavy Flamer meme.png
According to This You're A Heretic.jpg

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
If they were dragon girls or shapeshifted to human form, then it would absolutely get a following. But the anthro thing... I don't know if scaly stuff is popular on SH. I don't remember seeing any.
bunch of futanari
Wait, like a whole guild of Dragonlayers, and not just one Protagonist? That actually might have it's own appeal.

MimiBellai

If they were dragon girls or shapeshifted to human form, then it would absolutely get a following. But the anthro thing... I don't know if scaly stuff is popular on SH. I don't remember seeing any.

Wait, like a whole guild of Dragonlayers, and not just one Protagonist? That actually might have it's own appeal.
Yeah it's a guild of Dragonlayers

aattss

I personally prefer stories with futanari where the MC themselves isn't the futanari.

MimiBellai

No, there aren't any humans, nor is there any sexual content. Sorry, but you must be looking for its parody 'Tail of a Princely Dragon', which i probably will never write.
Probably.
Ok.....I will hope on the seem chance.
And the futanari could be it's on race that needs females from other races to mate with to continue their line..... actually that makes a good plot point