[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #1

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The night has ended, what a joy, it's time to play openly again, I wonder what wonderful things will happen today~

Wait, what's this? There are only 5 people in the conference room? How come? Did someone disappear? Or were they there never here to begin with...

Oh, there they are! But uhn... They're kinda hot... Hello? Hello? Are you okay? Should I call a doctor?

Ah, nevermind, they're dead. Apparently someone thought it was funny to turn @binarysoap into a charred corpse. Nice job, now I'll have to clean all the cinders of their room... *pouts*

Oh well, have fun playing around on your own, the Day Phase ends in 24h, here is your timer.

Tagging the living players:

@Taxouck
@Nyan_sempai
@Himekawa
@Assurbanipal_II
@Ddraig

PS: All wounded players recovered 1HP.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Lol, unexpected development. A little suggestion, maybe you should add also a time for the night phase. :blob_reach:

AliceShiki

I suppose I can add timers to the first post of the night chats in the future, it wouldn't be too hard~

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
it's charred, see? Who else but the magician has that capability? The king has gone mad, killing innocents just like that... I've never heard him uttering a word at all yesterday.
You mean to say you had visited the king last night? There is two who is responsible for this death, the one who ordered and the one who took it, since its a charred corpse for one, it can't be the prince i guess ^^

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
If we're airing out crimes, can we talk about the fact you've stabbed me, Himekawa?

Himekawa

If we're airing out crimes, can we talk about the fact you've stabbed me, Himekawa?
Hee... sure? what do you want to know?
You mean to say you had visited the king last night? There is two who is responsible for this death, the one who ordered and the one who took it, since its a charred corpse for one, it can't be the prince i guess ^^
Mm?? I'm not sure that taxouck is the king or not. Or Ddraig for that matter. Well... it is an open secret that everyone hates the prince, isn't it? I honestly wondered... I talked to Taxouck last night and ask about his opinion about the prince. To quote Taxouck... He said that, "Well he looks like a fine lad. Devoted to protecting his parent, and himself too. That's something a future ruler should do."

Say, @Taxouck. I'm curious about your word choice, really.
Ah, have you stabbed him back? In that case, we could dispense of him together. :blob_aww:
Uwaa... That's scary... scary...

Last edited:

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
I don't hate the prince. I don't hate anyone. I think about the future of the land and I see it be damned no matter who will lead it, I would rather foster whatever inch of goodness there is left anywhere.

Assurbanipal_II

I don't hate the prince. I don't hate anyone. I think about the future of the land and I see it be damned no matter who will lead it, I would rather foster whatever inch of goodness there is left anywhere.

Nya, so Himekawa stabbed you?

If he did I could make you an offer as said.

Himekawa

Nya, so Himekawa stabbed you?

If he did I could make you an offer as said.
I did... I did..
Heh, so you probably his sorcerer teacher or the prince himself, aren't you? What future is there, in the hand of the prince? That person whom had killed his own brother in cold blood, I'll never trust that kind of person. Do you believe that he had a shred of goodness left in him?

I really want to laugh at that, truly.

Assurbanipal_II

I did... I did..

Heh, so you probably his sorcerer teacher or the prince himself, aren't you? What future is there, in the hand of the prince? That person whom had killed his own brother in cold blood, I'll never trust that kind of person. Do you believe that he had a shred of goodness left in him?

I really want to laugh at that, truly.

You are right, she is very silent now when things are about to turn serious. So who knows, maybe she lied right into my face?

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Hmm? I never said who I was and I don't plan on doing it. I am simply speaking my mind as you want me to. You decide what you read in my words. I will not be the arbiter of who has any good left in them, but I will be attempting to reach out to this goodness regardless.

AliceShiki

Currently on mobile, so... Just a quick reminder.

Roughly 6h until Day ends, remember to choose your night chats~

Himekawa

Hmm? I never said who I was and I don't plan on doing it. I am simply speaking my mind as you want me to. You decide what you read in my words. I will not be the arbiter of who has any good left in them, but I will be attempting to reach out to this goodness regardless.

*Laugh*

That's funny. Real funny. In this Failing Kingdom, And its people with their self interest...? I just can't believe that you don't have any thought of it. Perhaps you want to kill me after this?

You are right, she is very silent now when things are about to turn serious. So who knows, maybe she lied right into my face?
Not that I defend Taxouck, but It is true that Taxouck did not lie that I stabbed Taxouck.

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

*Laugh*

That's funny. Real funny. In this Failing Kingdom, And its people with their self interest...? I just can't believe that you don't have any thought of it. Perhaps you want to kill me after this?

Not that I defend him, but It is true that Taxouck did not lie that I stabbed him.
:blob_melt: Sorry, I just misread in this case. I read "did not" instead of did as I didn't expect that anyone would admit their crime.