[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #1

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@Taxouck, @Assurbanipal_II, the game isn't over yet, and there isn't anything either of you can do tonight.

I'll speedrun through things and there will be no Night Phase. Please schedule what you'll do in tomorrow's Day Phase as soon as possible (Which means, immediately after you read this post) so that we can end the game~

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
@Taxouck, @Assurbanipal_II, the game isn't over yet, and there isn't anything either of you can do tonight.

I'll speedrun through things and there will be no Night Phase. Please schedule what you'll do in tomorrow's Day Phase as soon as possible (Which means, immediately after you read this post) so that we can end the game~

Stabbing Taxouck and hoping she has only 3 HP. :blob_evil_two:

AliceShiki

Alrighty, then fast-forward it is~

The day ended, nothing happened.
The night ended, nothing happened again~

When the next day started, you both ran at each other and gave one another a big big hug! \(^^)/

And of course that it goes without saying that hugs also come with stabs, which surprisingly enough, killed you both! :blob_shock:

And with this our first round of Kingdom Royale comes to a closure, with the incredibly rare perfect ending...

Congratulations to all players in achieving this! You have no idea how hard it is! \(^^)/

Roles:
Action Log:
  1. The first [Day Phase]:
    • Nothing Happened.
  2. The first [Night Phase]:
  3. The second [Day Phase]:
    • Nothing Happened.
  4. The second [Night Phase]:
  5. The third [Day Phase]:
    • Nothing Happened.
  6. The third [Night Phase]:
  7. The fourth [Day Phase]:
  8. The fourth [Night Phase]:
    • Nothing Happened.
  9. The fifth [Day Phase]:
Awards:
Alrighty, with this out of the way, some of my thoughts on the game.

The early game was honestly really fun. I was happy to see you all interacting in the Day Phase, and there was some roleplaying going on involved too, which was really cool~

I felt a bit bad for binarysoap because they actually attempted to lay low and kill everyone without being noticed, so they weren't really inactive, yet I totally labeled them as such... >.>
Well, there were 2 different people trying to kill them because of that, so... Laying low isn't exactly the most effective of strategies in KR... Teeheehee?

It was a bit sad that there wasn't much information being traded in the Night Phase though, and scheming was also basically nonexistent... We had some activity issues overall, which was a bit sad.

Ah, and Taxouck! 4/6 roles want the Prince's death! The only ones that are okay with him are the Sorcerer and the Prince! Be more careful with your replies when someone asks "What do you think of the Prince"! XD

I get you were roleplaying as a good King, but Himekawa interpreted that as you being the Prince, since they were the Sorcerer and stuff... So... Try thinking a bit more on the game mechanics aspect for those questions! xD

That wraps up this game I guess. I really hope you all had fun with it, hopefully we can host some more games soon! ^^)/

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Nya, I interpret this as a first place shared with Taxouck. :blob_evil_two:

AliceShiki

I blame Alice for making it seem I was afk
I realized there was something going on when you reacted to my post saying "Binarysoap will forget the game exists", but I genuinely did not expect anyone to try going all-in on the pretend inactive strategy! >.<

Sowwy sowwy...

On a side note, I wanted to put this GIF at the end of the game ending post, but for some reason Scribbly is not allowing me to, so I'll put it now~

AliceShiki

Ah, 3rd post of the Sign Up Thread now has the Leaderboards, showing who were the winners of each game and their awards~

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Oh fun fact: I absolutely knew saying that the prince was good would make it look like as if I wasn't the King. That was the whole point. Four people want the King's death. Why would I out myself as the king when the odds are 4 in 5 I'm giving my identity to an enemy? It just so happened that the one person that asked me what I thought of the prince was my one ally :blob_teary:

AliceShiki

Oh fun fact: I absolutely knew saying that the prince was good would make it look like as if I wasn't the King. That was the whole point. Four people want the King's death. Why would I out myself as the king when the odds are 4 in 5 I'm giving my identity to an enemy? It just so happened that the one person that asked me what I thought of the prince was my one ally :blob_teary:
The Double was your ally actually! xD
... And you killed poor Nyan with a beheading~

The Sorcerer can ally with anyone~ *pat pat*

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
I'd completely forgot the double doesn't want the King's death, oops! Still, I also got the revolutionary and put a murder order on the prince, I'll remind you!

AliceShiki

I'd completely forgot the double doesn't want the King's death, oops! Still, I also got the revolutionary and put a murder order on the prince, I'll remind you!
Aye aye, you played well~

Though the sorcerer died before they could execute the murder order... Not that it would make much of a difference since the Prince is immune to Murder anyways! xD

But well, now you'll remember that the Double is your friend! \(^^)/

AliceShiki

Little question, is it only me or is the prince quite weak. :blob_reach:
The prince does have plenty of enemies, which can make things kinda troublesome... At the same time, Anti-Magic is a really strong ability, because nobody really wants the Sorcerer dead.

The main issue with playing Prince in this game was the lack of activity IMO, so you couldn't talk people into helping you out and stuff.

But uhn... If I had to say it, yeah, the Prince is kind of an underdog role... At the same time, because everyone is more or less aware of it, you tend to be low priority in the killing wishes of people, which kinda balances things out.

Using NUF numbers as an example, 6/27 games had Prince victories on them... Which is a pretty good number when considering the Prince wants everyone except the Sorcerer dead, IMO~

The King in comparison had 8/27 wins. Knight 8/27 as well and Double 9/27.

I think the only role that has a win ratio that is too discrepant from the rest is the Sorcerer, with 15/27 wins... >.>

Interestingly enough, the Revolutionary, which is a much stronger role than the Prince only has 4/27 wins. Probably because all of its enemies are scared of the Revo and want them dead ASAP~

So well, I won't pretend the game is perfectly balanced or anything, and in all honesty the main reason the Prince can earn wins is because it is a low-priority role in most people's heads... Though I think that works out somehow~

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
The prince does have plenty of enemies, which can make things kinda troublesome... At the same time, Anti-Magic is a really strong ability, because nobody really wants the Sorcerer dead.

The main issue with playing Prince in this game was the lack of activity IMO, so you couldn't talk people into helping you out and stuff.

But uhn... If I had to say it, yeah, the Prince is kind of an underdog role... At the same time, because everyone is more or less aware of it, you tend to be low priority in the killing wishes of people, which kinda balances things out.

Using NUF numbers as an example, 6/27 games had Prince victories on them... Which is a pretty good number when considering the Prince wants everyone except the Sorcerer dead, IMO~

The King in comparison had 8/27 wins. Knight 8/27 as well and Double 9/27.

I think the only role that has a win ratio that is too discrepant from the rest is the Sorcerer, with 15/27 wins... >.>

Interestingly enough, the Revolutionary, which is a much stronger role than the Prince only has 4/27 wins. Probably because all of its enemies are scared of the Revo and want them dead ASAP~

So well, I won't pretend the game is perfectly balanced or anything, and in all honesty the main reason the Prince can earn wins is because it is a low-priority role in most people's heads... Though I think that works out somehow~
How about removing the need to kill the prince from the revo's win condition. Although that might just be a bit too massive of a buff

AliceShiki

How about removing the need to kill the prince from the revo's win condition. Although that might just be a bit too massive of a buff
I don't think an unconditional killing role should have less than 3 enemies...