[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #2 (Unification War)

Fossil

Mafia Addict
I’m confused about your math, but whatever. I’m dead now for sure.

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Still...you could have stabbed Assurbanipal and been the only survivor.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@AliceShiki, we want peace and will become the new three Kings!
Alice - stab - chan! We want a democratic vote!
Can't we just live in peace then? I stay North King. Fossil whatever he was. And spear gets promoted.
We all die if we take that option.
Spear is the one in the right here. If 6 days and 6 nights pass, the Mummy end is triggered, in which you all become mummies and rot to death due to how long you took to end the game.
Stab fossil!:blob_thor:
This wraps up the game.
...Well, I’ll stab Assurbanipal then.
I could compute this one because it will make no difference, but you didn't make any schedule to stab back, and you're already dead by the time you made this post, so this stab won't be computed.
*Alice laughing while the city is burning gif*

!stab @Fossil 's skeleton's corpse
I won't compute this one either for a similar reason. It would make no real difference, but there were no schedules and the game is already wrapped at this point.
Nah. Defend brings it down to 2 HP for the stab, so I’m at 1 HP.
No, after you’re stab I got to 1HP. Before I was at 3 I believe. Unless there’s no regen? Let me check.
Yeah, 2 HP recovered.
6-3-2=1. 1+2 regen = 3.
As Spear said, Sudden Death was triggered on D2, so you regenerated no health in D3... Please read the announcement posts properly, I even made a note about it in the start of this Day Phase.
(A small reminder that HP did not regenerate this time, as Sudden Death triggered in the last phase)
Right here, I did my best to help you all out in making sure you didn't forget the rules... Geez.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways:

@Assurbanipal_II Stabbed @Fossil. @Fossil defended and lost 2HP. @Fossil died.

Game end post will come shortly.

SpearOfLies

Meh, even if I didn’t I was apparently at 2 HP instead of 3. I would have died regardless.
We could stab assur at the night. He wouldn't stab you if I didn't ask him to stab you. I asked him to stab you because you choose to feign ignorance. Trust your ally is quite important on KR.
I won't compute this one either for a similar reason. It would make no real difference, but there were no schedules and the game is already wrapped at this point.
That stab input was very ambiguous.

Fossil

Mafia Addict
We could stab assur at the night. He wouldn't stab you if I didn't ask him to stab you. I asked him to stab you because you choose to feign ignorance. Trust your ally is quite important on KR.

That stab input was very ambiguous.
Meh, fair enough. But I was resolved to die N1.