[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #2 (Unification War)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
After 3 long days and 2 long nights, the meeting came to a closure. 8 people died for the sake of one man's madness... God save this kingdom, for this is nothing to get in his way anymore.

Congratulations to @Assurbanipal_II and @SpearOfLies for winning the 2nd round of Kingdom Royale on Scribbly! \(^^)/

Winners:
Roles:
Action Log:
  1. The first [Day Phase]:
  2. The first [Night Phase]:
  3. The second [Day Phase]: (Nothing Happened)
  4. The second [Night Phase]:
  5. The third [Day Phase]:
Awards:
  • Let it Burn - Ignite the Fire, Start the Chaos: @Evil_Ginger
  • I'm Late! I'm Late! - Send a Murder order 5 minutes after the deadline (And on a dead player nonetheless): @Fossil
  • Big Brain Deception - Sends a Protect Order for another player in hopes of making a Guardian think that said player is a King... When all Guardians are dead, and said player was actually a King: @Nep
  • Life-Saver - Prevent someone from being Mod-killed (AKA, subbed in for someone): @SpearOfLies
  • Murder-Suicide - Die immediately after killing someone: @Exitiumm, @Gaap and @TheFool13
  • Delusional - Trust the wrong person the entire game: @TheFool13
  • Popular - Get stabbed 3 or more times in the same phase: @Nep

And well, this wraps up the game! I hope you all enjoyed it! \(^^)/

I felt like the game got a considerable improvement over the NUF original design of UW, but as I said earlier, I'll probably need to change the HP and Stab Damage to make Night Chats less threatening, since right now it is a bit too easy to die and stuff.

Warlock also seems to finally be in a good spot after receiving like... 3 or 4 buffs in one go.

Mmmmmmm, I don't have much more to comment in all honesty, I'm just happy that the test run went well... If anything, I guess I should tell people to properly read the announcement posts... >.>

And I guess I can also give the advice of being a bit more careful with roleclaims for one person or another, since assuming the other party is your ally, to then roleclaim to them might be a bit of a dangerous move if you're not careful.

... Ah! I just remembered it now. There is one solid advice I can give.
Kings should almost always send a Protect Order on themselves on N1 IMO... It is a way of telling the Guardians who are the Kings. Since the Guardian is pretty much the only role with a set alliance, it doesn't hurt to tell them as quickly as possible that you're someone they can trust.

Regardless, this game was pretty fun to watch, and I honestly couldn't believe that Fossil almost won... Yet here we are! If the game lasted until the Night Phase it could have genuinely ended with his and Spear's victory! \(^^)/

Once again, I hope you all enjoyed it~

Oh, and I think I'll run a Succession War game soonish btw. If anyone wanna be poked when I start sign ups, tell me~

Last edited:

SpearOfLies

I killed both assassins lol
I felt like the game got a considerable improvement over the NUF original design of UW, but as I said earlier, I'll probably need to change the HP and Stab Damage to make Night Chats less threatening, since right now it is a bit too easy to die and stuff.
I like 8 hp. It makes day stab still matter and regen is not too strong.

AliceShiki

I killed both assassins lol
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:
I like 8 hp. It makes day stab still matter and regen is not too strong.
8 HP while keeping the 3 dmg per stab? Or after changing to 4 dmg per stab?

I think any HP number can work for as long as we let people need 3 stabs to die. 2 stabs was a bit too easy with 2 night chats per person.

SpearOfLies

All thing considered, peace is actually an option. Because my last stab was negated, I actually stabbed 0 people! I'm actually very peacelover guy. What? I burned some people? That the king's responsibility. Not mine. I was just following the order.
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

8 HP while keeping the 3 dmg per stab? Or after changing to 4 dmg per stab?

I think any HP number can work for as long as we let people need 3 stabs to die. 2 stabs was a bit too easy with 2 night chats per person.
3 dmg per stab. I was also thinking 7 hp but that make regen useless. I also like a system for taking damage for choosing to not visit so they aren't incentivised to choose to visit none to limit the risk.

AliceShiki

3 dmg per stab.
That could work~
I also like a system for taking damage for choosing to not visit so they aren't incentivised to choose to visit none to limit the risk.
That's a bit unnecessary IMO. You have the choice between trying to get more information by having more chats, or to try lessening danger of stabs by not having too many night chats.

And well, the game has 4 different killing roles, I don't think it's that wise to run away from stabs too much~

Nep

And this was the story of how the northern king united scribbly, and protected the world from the evil nufian empire.

The End

Oh, and I think I'll run a Succession War game soonish btw. If anyone wanna be poked when I start sign ups, tell me~
You say this is not the end?

:blobspearpeek:
Count me in.

SpearOfLies

That's a bit unnecessary IMO. You have the choice between trying to get more information by having more chats, or to try lessening danger of stabs by not having too many night chats.

And well, the game has 4 different killing roles, I don't think it's that wise to run away from stabs too much~
Just keep it as a possible option if people start to get sneaky with it. I basically survived this game with that.

*patpat*

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Nyahahahaha. We are going to counterattack! We will take over the nuffian empire! :blob_aww:

AliceShiki

Just keep it as a possible option if people start to get sneaky with it. I basically survived this game with that.

*patpat*
Tbf, you were the last remaining Sorcerer/Warlock by the end of N1, and the last Assassin died at the end of N2, so... Nobody really had any reason to want you dead! xD

SpearOfLies

Nyahahahaha. We are going to counterattack! We will take over the nuffian empire! :blob_aww:
You are going to die and your children will repeat this mad game to win the succession.

I'm going to sit on the corner drinking tea and enjoying the madness.

Reactions: Nep

SpearOfLies

Tbf, you were the last remaining Sorcerer/Warlock by the end of N1, and the last Assassin died at the end of N2, so... Nobody really had any reason to want you dead! xD
I mean the end of day 2. They cannot plan to kill me if their knife cannot reach me.