[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #2 (Unification War)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The Night has ended, and you all gather for your merry merry chat, totally not bloody and safe~

... All?

A few faces were missing... Like... A fair bit of them actually. You were confused by the number of people that seemed to be late, and decided to search their rooms to see if they got sick or something... Well, here is what you all found.

@Evil_Ginger was found dead, filled with Bloodied stab wounds.
@Exitiumm was found dead, filled with Bloodied stab wounds.
@Himekawa was found dead, filled with Bloodied stab wounds.
@Gaap was found dead, as a Charred Corpse.
@Blitz was found dead, as a Strangulated corpse.

Well... That's quite something... Gotta keep moving somehow though, have fun, everyone! ^^)/

All players that spent their Knives in the last Day/Night cycle received a new Knife.
All Wounded Living Players recovered 1HP.
Half of the players have perished, Sudden Death has triggered. Life will no longer regenerate at the start of future Day Phases.

The Day Phase will end in 24h. Here is your Timer.

I wonder what other fun things might happen today~ *giggles*

AliceShiki

The Night has ended, and you all gather for your merry merry chat, totally not bloody and safe~

... All?

A few faces were missing... Like... A fair bit of them actually. You were confused by the number of people that seemed to be late, and decided to search their rooms to see if they got sick or something... Well, here is what you all found.

@Evil_Ginger was found dead, filled with Bloodied stab wounds.
@Exitiumm was found dead, filled with Bloodied stab wounds.
@Himekawa was found dead, filled with Bloodied stab wounds.
@Gaap was found dead, as a Charred Corpse.
@Blitz was found dead, as a Strangulated corpse.

Well... That's quite something... Gotta keep moving somehow though, have fun, everyone! ^^)/

All players that spent their Knives in the last Day/Night cycle received a new Knife.
All Wounded Living Players recovered 1HP.
Half of the players have perished, Sudden Death has triggered. Life will no longer regenerate at the start of future Day Phases.

The Day Phase will end in 24h. Here is your Timer.

I wonder what other fun things might happen today~ *giggles*

*poking the living players*

@Fossil, @Nep, @Assurbanipal_II, @SpearOfLies, @TheFool13

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Well, uh...I got zero useful info last night, so darn. Guess I’ll probably end up losing this one.

I’ll visit Spear and that’s all.

AliceShiki

a night one pentakill, that is a lot of death.

I was told there was a lot of death in this game and that does not disappoint
Well, that is not the norm in all honesty~ *giggles*

And like, this is an experimental run of UW, and I think I might actually change the HP and Stab Damage for future UW games... It felt a bit too easy to kill people with stabs (I love stab deaths, and I push people towards using their knives all the time, but... This was still a bit too much, even for me.).

I'll probably change to 5 starting HP, 2 Stab dmg, 1 stab dmg if Defended.

This should make Stabs a bit weaker, though still usable if you can convince people to ally up with you for a stabfest (And with you being able to choose 2 night partners, this doesn't seem that unlikely).

... Or at least that's what I hope, I have to test~

Regardless, I do think the game rn is at a much better spot than it was before back on NUF version, the HP change might be the final tweak it needs~

AliceShiki

Well, that is not the norm in all honesty~ *giggles*

And like, this is an experimental run of UW, and I think I might actually change the HP and Stab Damage for future UW games... It felt a bit too easy to kill people with stabs (I love stab deaths, and I push people towards using their knives all the time, but... This was still a bit too much, even for me.).

I'll probably change to 5 starting HP, 2 Stab dmg, 1 stab dmg if Defended.

This should make Stabs a bit weaker, though still usable if you can convince people to ally up with you for a stabfest (And with you being able to choose 2 night partners, this doesn't seem that unlikely).

... Or at least that's what I hope, I have to test~

Regardless, I do think the game rn is at a much better spot than it was before back on NUF version, the HP change might be the final tweak it needs~
Still on the matter of stabs and their dmg, another point that I noticed was that people were a bit too scared of getting too many night chat partners because it was too easy to die by stabs.

... Well, the whole point of increasing the amount of night chats was to increase the information flow, so if the stab dmg is getting in the way of that, it might be pointing out to a problem with the how easy it is to die by stabs, hence why I'll change it for the next UW game and see what's the outcome of that.

Regardless, I'm happy with how this game progressed so far. Now I'll leave you all to your happy huggy-stabby-stab and stop discussing game balance in the middle of the game thread~

*rolls out*

Nep

Rest in peace boss
Now I need to find someone else too ally with. :blob_hmm_two:

!visit @Fossil :blob_sweat:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Wow. O.o That is a lot of death. And I am somehow still alive.

SpearOfLies

Still on the matter of stabs and their dmg, another point that I noticed was that people were a bit too scared of getting too many night chat partners because it was too easy to die by stabs.

... Well, the whole point of increasing the amount of night chats was to increase the information flow, so if the stab dmg is getting in the way of that, it might be pointing out to a problem with the how easy it is to die by stabs, hence why I'll change it for the next UW game and see what's the outcome of that.

Regardless, I'm happy with how this game progressed so far. Now I'll leave you all to your happy huggy-stabby-stab and stop discussing game balance in the middle of the game thread~

*rolls out*

With so many conv, it's far easier to get stabbed to death if people decide to stab together someone during the night. 6 hp seem too low and easy to kill someone with the new conv system. Some people probably also got caught with counter stab. 8 hp seem a better number to me.