[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #2 (Unification War)

Exitiumm

In theory, you’re probably better off keeping your visits down to one per night. Especially if your two or more corresponding visitors can communicate with each other. Can be ganged up on by both of them and go poof. Of course, then it’ll become obvious who to link to the killing~ So the optimal is 1-2 visits a night maybe?

Exitiumm

Unless it’s with Ginger, in which case he’s already exhausted his stabby stabby, so feel free to visit and torment him.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Bullying poor @Fossil ? I can’t believe you’d do this to such a young and innocent lad like him. Actually on second thought he is a normie. So I’m totally down for this.
I wanted to stab @Evil_Ginger because he can't stab me back for it this night, but I will consider it after talking a bit this night. :blobspearpeek:

OH and sorry @Blitz .
I thought I can't get visited by more than two people.
So...
!visit @Blitz
Ok here's the plan. Me, gaap and exitt shall Stan fossil. @Nep and someone else will stab ginger. I suggest Assurbanipal_II since I feel like they're definitely lurking around. Himekawa and joker are good second choices

Nep

Ok here's the plan. Me, gaap and exitt shall Stan fossil. @Nep and someone else will stab ginger. I suggest Assurbanipal_II since I feel like they're definitely lurking around. Himekawa and joker are good second choices

OK boss.
I'm on my way. :blob_ninja:

But for now...
Good night everyone.
I won't be online until the start of the night phase anymore. :blob_sleep:

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
OK boss.
I'm on my way. :blob_ninja:

But for now...
Good night everyone.
I won't be online until the start of the night phase anymore. :blob_sleep:
Yup same. Goodnight

Himekawa

Hee? Second choices?

Evil_Ginger

original.gif

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@Assurbanipal_II stabbed @Evil_Ginger. @Evil_Ginger lost 3HP.

The day ended with blood being spilled into the carpets, yet nobody has fallen... Yet~

Now, you all retire to your rooms and go visit your close friends for some night activities~ *winks*
  1. @TheFool13 will visit Assurbanipal_II and Exitiumm
  2. @Assurbanipal_II chose nobody
  3. @Gaap will visit Blitz and Exitiumm
  4. @SpearOfLies chose nobody
  5. @Evil_Ginger will visit Nep and Fossil
  6. @Nep will visit Blitz
  7. @Himekawa will visit Exitiumm and TheFool13
  8. @Blitz will visit Evil_Ginger and Epsil
  9. @Exitiumm chose Epsil and Assurbanipal_II
  10. @Fossil will visit Nep
No More Talking in the Thread until the end of the Night Phase. Here is your Timer.
Also, @Epsil has not shown up since the start of the game. I'm making this Night Phase last 48h to give him a bit longer to tune in to the game. If he doesn't show up in 24h, he'll either be subbed out or modkilled.

PS: If anyone was tracking and is confused about Himekawa's choice, it was because they changed it privately.
PPS: A reminder to the Kings that Murder and Protect orders should be sent in the first half of the Night Phase. Please send them early.

Well, that's all for now folks, have fun~

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Oh, right, in case I need to sub out Epsil, the Murder/Protect Orders will be sent 30h after the start of the Night Phase instead of 24h after.

Just to avoid letting anyone figure out rather or not he was a king based on the number of Murder Orders received and stuff.

If I modkill him, or if he comes back, you'll get your orders at the normal time.

AliceShiki

@Epsil logged in and asked me to sub him out due to RL issues stopping him from playing. I'm trying to find one (Though I'm in a hurry, so I won't try for long until a few hours from now) right now and as soon as I find one, he'll get subbed.

If I can't find one in 12ish hours, I'll just modkill him.

AliceShiki

Last edited:

AliceShiki

@SpearOfLies will be subbing in for @Epsil.

@Epsil also asked to be added as an observer, so I'll add him to the chats later.

Since I got a sub early on the day, I'll send the Murder/Protect Orders 7h from now. (Sorry about the confusing constant change in schedules, having to find a sub threw me off guard! >.<)