Garden of Amy

What's your ship?

• Sophia X Alex (M)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sophia X Alex (F)(aka Ria or Alexandria)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Sophia X Zoe

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Ria X Sophia X Zoe

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Alex (M) X Sophia X Zoe

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ria X Sophia X Alex (M)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Emily X Jack

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nina X Sophia (What? I wanted to give people options!)

• Sophia X Ria X Zoe X Alex (M)

• Single Life

• Ria X Cassandra

• Jeanne X Cassandra

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
I heartbreaks with every chapter of Sophia X Zoe... I feel like a parent whose child was stolen by a brat after raising my baby for years... I wanted Ria X Sophia ship at least! So... What's your ship? What's your opinion on the latest chapters? Edit: My fellow reader HonestMistake has convinced me to take the route of Ria X Sophia X Zoe lately though... I'm sorry Ria! I've fallen! Edit2::blob_catflip::blob_pout::blob_popcorn_two:

HonestMistake

Hey, wait a minute! ODDJAMM! If you have time to make polls, you have time to pump out a few more chapters! Back to your closet, keep writing!

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
NoOooOoOOOoooo! It takes me a while to type out chapters...:blob_teary: I checked my schedule for today and if I finished my stuff I should update a chapter today. If not then I'll just have to make it up to you guys on the weekends...

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
The latest chapter of Garden of Amy(Ch38) hit me right in my guts man. I'm really looking forward to how it will proceed! Zoe has figured out the true identity of these two?... Find out in the next chapter of Garden of Amy! *Plays commercials*

Khiricastares

New cover is all courtesy of Ishime, even the cover pic and typesetting there. I'll put the full version of Cassandra in here. She's all goddess'd up and wearing a fancy hat. Lots of pink and LOTS of hair.
If you want to see some more stuff from her: https://ishutani.artstation.com/ - https://twitter.com/ishu_tani
Still can't really believe someone as good as her just messaged me out of the blue basically saying, "Hey, I like your stories, let me know if you need any art or character stuff for them."
Love you Ishi <3

Cassandra_Finish.jpg