Gatcha/miHoYo Games

esThr

True but also why not discuss v1 as well?
if we do discuss v1 the only thing I can say is just a ton of negativity about how one dimensional her kit is and how unfun it actually is (no. being a free character does NOT justify the fact that FF DEPENDS on another char to be able to reach max output)

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
IMG_1149.jpeg

esThr

V2 firefly is out last night and its
V2 firefly is out last night and its
"disappointing... like cmon! I know v2 changes very little but still! This is the first v2 that changes nothing for a character!!!"
And I messed up with the replies..
Just kill me

SailusGebel

I would've posted new AL shipgirls, but I don't want to risk getting banned.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Never realised that The Something Unto Death boss could be exploited until i Fought it with Jingliu Ruan Mei Robin and Blade as my team

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Never realised that The Something Unto Death boss could be exploited until i Fought it with Jingliu Ruan Mei Robin and Blade as my team
How were you doing this fight without it then? :blob_neutral: It's like the core mechanic for that fight

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
How were you doing this fight without it then? :blob_neutral: It's like the core mechanic for that fight
I only realised it now since i use Jingliu and Acheron teams interchangeably in the open world and SU so it was kind of the first time i used her against the boss

DannyTheDaikon

I only realised it now since i use Jingliu and Acheron teams interchangeably in the open world and SU so it was kind of the first time i used her against the boss
Jingliu and Acheron are good for it, but the true chad is Guinaifen with Nihility. She basically solos the boss :blob_evil:

esThr

More than 4k defence might be a bit much, since you max out his Crit rate trace at that point . You could probably invest that elsewhere
Theres also a 145 spd variant but lazy to post that

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Firefly v3 leak analysis:
I did a bunch of calculations across a bunch of teams, and it appears that Firefly’s overall damage increase us anywhere between ~80% to ~191%, depending on team. It averages out at ~119% damage increase. These numbers are based on ultimate (4 attacks), ultimate + 2 skills (unenhanced), and just the enhanced skill.

Quick disclaimer: these numbers are based on perfect conditions. Firefly breaks the enemy as soon as she enters her ultimate and all her damage dealt in her ultimate is against a weakness broken enemy. All damage outside of that is not considered break damage. Additionally, old numbers don’t have Gallagher’s debuff while the new ones do. These calculations are run against a single enemy with fire weakness at level 95. Characters are level 80.

Out of the teams I ran calculations on, FF/RM/HMC/Gallagher and FF/RM/HMC/Asta were the best teams. No sustain increases damage by around 35k, assuming you don’t get an entra action from Asta’s speed buff. With a near perfect build, she does ~1.5 million damage (565 (no Asta)/655 (Asta) BE) in a single ultimate. With a lower investment build she does around 1.7 million damage (500/570 BE) per ultimate. Surprisingly, swapping HMC for Asta isn’t a ginormous (only ~33%) damage loss and still has good numbers. It’s probably because Asta’s massive attack buff ends up doing a similar thing to what HMC does, but a loss of an instance of super break is not great. HMC definitely has higher teamwide damage.

Anyways, I’m happy with the numbers.
(this assumes I didn’t mess anything up)
@DannyTheDaikon

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

Firefly v3 leak analysis:
I did a bunch of calculations across a bunch of teams, and it appears that Firefly’s overall damage increase us anywhere between ~80% to ~191%, depending on team. It averages out at ~119% damage increase. These numbers are based on ultimate (4 attacks), ultimate + 2 skills (unenhanced), and just the enhanced skill.

Quick disclaimer: these numbers are based on perfect conditions. Firefly breaks the enemy as soon as she enters her ultimate and all her damage dealt in her ultimate is against a weakness broken enemy. All damage outside of that is not considered break damage. Additionally, old numbers don’t have Gallagher’s debuff while the new ones do. These calculations are run against a single enemy with fire weakness at level 95. Characters are level 80.

Out of the teams I ran calculations on, FF/RM/HMC/Gallagher and FF/RM/HMC/Asta were the best teams. No sustain increases damage by around 35k, assuming you don’t get an entra action from Asta’s speed buff. With a near perfect build, she does ~1.5 million damage (565 (no Asta)/655 (Asta) BE) in a single ultimate. With a lower investment build she does around 1.7 million damage (500/570 BE) per ultimate. Surprisingly, swapping HMC for Asta isn’t a large damage loss and is overall negligible. It’s probably because Asta’s massive attack buff ends up doing a similar thing to what HMC does. Although, HMC definitely has higher teamwide damage.

Anyways, I’m happy with the numbers.
(this assumes I didn’t mess anything up)
@DannyTheDaikon
I'm the most happy that I won't have to use HMC to make her powerful enough. I'm also not a meta/min-maxing slave, so honestly she sounded good for me since the start. Recent changes are welcomed though. Better for me. We'll see if they change it in any significant way by the time she releases.

Good analysis :blobthumbsup: :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I'm the most happy that I won't have to use HMC to make her powerful enough. I'm also not a meta/min-maxing slave, so honestly she sounded good for me since the start. Recent changes are welcomed though. Better for me. We'll see if they change it in any significant way by the time she releases.

Good analysis :blobthumbsup: :blob_uwu:
Recent changes are nice but I looked at the wrong numbers in accident… The Asta vs HMC damage was actually Asta vs Gallagher :/ You lose ~1/3 of your damage by putting Asta instead of HMC… The numbers are still good though.

DannyTheDaikon

Recent changes are nice but I looked at the wrong numbers in accident… The Asta vs HMC damage was actually Asta vs Gallagher :/ You lose ~1/3 of your damage by putting Asta instead of HMC… The numbers are still good though.
Eh whatever. Still good for me. If I can finish the main storyline without relics and underleveled then I can deal with 1/3 loss of dmg on one character. I'll be yoloing my own team anyways :blob_happy: