Gayest Straight Couple in Fiction?

I'm just wondering, is there any straight couples (m/f) in fiction that radiates so much gay energy?

i had that feeling when i read this https://myanimelist.net/manga/85802/Ookami_Shounen_wa_Kyou_mo_Uso_wo_Kasaneru and it feels so gay especially when they started to do handholding <3

i knew the mc is a guy but he really reminds me of hoshi miki from im@s when he's all dressed-up.

the others i found is hanging out with gamer girl, but the relationship feels more like girl's friendship instead of pure gay to me.

Well, if you folks knew some more examples, let me know.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Yuu Kashima and Masayuki Hori from Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Aleister Crowley from A certain magical index probably. If you know then you know. However, my second choice would be Sherlock Holmes from the BBC Sherlock series.

KittraMcBriar

There is only one correct answer to this and it’s Jessie and James from Team Rocket

Yeah, I don’t care if they aren’t -technically- a couple. They are.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
There is only one correct answer to this and it’s Jessie and James from Team Rocket

This one here has won the thread. You can't get much gayer straight than doing your intro dance while in partner look.

Jemini

The next stop is turning gay cause it's too much of a hassle denying that you are not gay. :blob_okay:

So, you find it a hassle trying to deny your lack of gayness, which put another way means it is too much trouble to say you are not straight. Wouldn't this mean you turn "straight" because it's "too much of a hassle denying that you are not gay?"

(Sorry, just had to pick on your double negative there.)

Actually, if they're "not technically a couple," then it actually works out fine. It's as simple as James being gay and Jessie being a lesbian and therefore they are perfectly compatible in a plutonic friendship sense. Them both being gay just means that it's no different from 2 straight male friends or 2 straight female friends.

SailusGebel

So, you find it a hassle trying to deny your lack of gayness, which put another way means it is too much trouble to say you are not straight.
What? How come saying I'm not gay put another way means I'm not straight? Am I too sleepy to understand this right now?

Jemini

What? How come saying I'm not gay put another way means I'm not straight? Am I too sleepy to understand this right now?
It's the double negative, "denying that you're not gay." 2 negatives cancel each other out. As such, it becomes either trying to insist that you're gay or denying that you're straight.

SailusGebel

It's the double negative "denying that you're not gay." 2 negatives cancel each other out. As such, it becomes either trying to insist that you're gay or denying that you're straight.
Oh, yeah, I guess I messed up.

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Do you mean yaoi sort of series, am not the biggest fan of such series but gaining attention is based on original concepts?