Recommendations Genderbender Romance (not yuri/GL)

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I'm looking for stories on ScribbleHub that are:
  • Genderbender
  • Heartwarming/Fluffy/Romantic Focus
  • Het romance (for the main couple) -- so not yuri~!
But most importantly, something that you liked!

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I'm also interested in these recommendations. The demand for this exists!

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
*sneakily follows you*
Wasn't very sneaky. If you check your followers list you would notice that I have been following you for days without you even noticing. Now that is sneaky. I've stalked you like ... like in a way that should make you feel paranoid or something! Ohohoho

:blob_nom:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Wasn't very sneaky. If you check your followers list you would notice that I have been following you for days without you even noticing. Now that is sneaky. I've stalked you like ... like in a way that should make you feel paranoid or something! Ohohoho

:blob_nom:
Oh my goodness!!! I didn't even know! :blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank:

When did I get followed?! Why did I never notice?! :blob_pout:

Darn you!! :blobspearpeek:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Please don’t blame me when you fall for a G.I.R.L (short story) - NUF - complete
I didn't actually want to change ♂♀ (transgender story) - NUF - hiatus
There’s no way I’d want boobs that big! D: (transgender story) - SH - hiatus
To Keep a Kitsune (beastkin story) - SH - ongoing
The Digital Hikikomori (virtual reality story) - SH - ongoing

here got some
:blob_melt: If you go through the author list, then you will notice that 80% of these stories are from our ohko here.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Assurbanipal_II

:blob_shock: That’s so embarrassing! I thought it was implied I was looking for other people’s!!!! >.<

Ignore boxy, or rather sphery. The longer the day, the more nonsense comes from him. :blob_reach:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Ignore boxy, or rather sphery. The longer the day, the more nonsense comes from him. :blob_reach:
here's a little quote to live by: If you're serious but low on intelligence, people are gonna think you're lame. But if you bullshit every month and be serious for a day, people will still think you're lame but enigmatic at some level.

Moral of the quote: Do less and people will expect less from you. Surprise them, and you'd win the art of war.

- Tsun Tzu (the secret sister of Sun Tzu)

Assurbanipal_II

here's a little quote to live by: If you're serious but low on intelligence, people are gonna think you're lame. But if you bullshit every month and be serious for a day, people will still think you're lame but enigmatic at some level.

Moral of the quote: Do less and people will expect less from you. Surprise them, and you'd win the art of war.

- Tsun Tzu (the secret sister of Sun Tzu)

No, you are not enigmatic, just cryptic and difficult to understand sometimes, what is joke? What is reality? For example, I am still not sure whether you are bullshiting me about the car accident, which I increasingly think is the case.

Anyway, I am more Clausewitzian. So Sun Tzu ... :blob_catflip:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
No, you are not enigmatic, just cryptic and difficult to understand sometimes, what is joke? What is reality? For example, I am still not sure whether you are bullshiting me about the car accident, which I increasingly think is the case.

Anyway, I am more Clausewitzian. So Sun Tzu ... :blob_catflip:
as i've said, enigmatic

like that mongolian kid in that basement of mine, or my half-asian ex-gf

difficult to see whether their false, true, or alive