Genderbender that is not yuri or GL

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
My degeneracy hasn't fallen that far to be able to recommend you those types of works. But your words have piqued my interest, I'll leave a message here in case I can find anything good via the series finder.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
^^ Why should anyone forego the free views and click? Yuri and GL pay big time for little effort, so why should an author do without them? The consumer dictates the demand. :blob_hide:
I mean he wasnt saying authors SHOULD forgo these things. He just wanted some recs.

Which to be honest, what he wants is kinda rare and that's weird. Everyone who writes about genderbender stuff always makes it yuri or BL, sometimes BI, and usually it gets weird with like futa cocks and all that.

Like where is the "oh my God I'm bleeding from my private!" Shit a guy would freak out over? Where's the "damn these menstrual cramps! Women have to go through this every month?!"

The back pain from having huge mommy milkers? The sexism that ran rampant through the medieval time periods these stories so often use?

None of this shit is ever addressed.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I mean he wasnt saying authors SHOULD forgo these things. He just wanted some recs.

Which to be honest, what he wants is kinda rare and that's weird. Everyone who writes about genderbender stuff always makes it yuri or BL, sometimes BI, and usually it gets weird with like futa cocks and all that.

Like where is the "oh my God I'm bleeding from my private!" Shit a guy would freak out over? Where's the "damn these menstrual cramps! Women have to go through this every month?!"

The back pain from having huge mommy milkers? The sexism that ran rampant through the medieval time periods these stories so often use?

^^ My friend, add two and two together. You ask an interesting question. So why did I mention clicks and views?

FallingLeaf

You probably want to do searches for the GB stories that also have the transgender tag to find what you’re looking for. Here are two completed stories from OfficiallyZoe, who also has a bunch of other series like them. The first story even has a sequel that’s completed

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

I just assumed because no one actually cares. I know I don't and I doubt there are significant numbers of people who do. I mean, who writes a fictional story just to be political and/or discuss irrelevant social issues...you know, besides that asshat who writes "He Who Fights With Monsters". Can't remember his name. Just know that he's Australian...I think?

LimitBound

Saint

Ngl the last one seems super interesting I wanna read something like that someday

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
^^ Why should anyone forego the free views and click? Yuri and GL pay big time for little effort, so why should an author do without them? The consumer dictates the demand. :blob_hide:
Your words confuse me. He is just asking for some recommendations other than the "norm" and that is okay. Not everyone is into Yuri or GL. Heck, I know I am not. I rather have my BL and Yaoi any day. Or normal romances.:blob_blank:

Should every author cater to the demand of others? I mean, where does the creativity go if it comes to that. Yuri and GL are cash cows, yes, but imo there has to be something better than to give in to the desires of others. At some point, that little effort ends up being like the same song repeatedly.:sweating_profusely:

Eventually, that will lead to a lack of motivation and then burnout. Then we wonder why so many novels never finish. Authors should cater to themselves than to the readers. That is where the real masterpieces are. Well, this is all my opinion.

:blob_aww:
I don't get paid for my stories, and won't ever accept money for them. Because the moment I do, this hobby of mine I will become work, and I want no more of that in my life. So maybe that is why I feel this way. Then again, I am also talking about my reader's perspective. It gets tiring to see the same story, but with different skins. :blob_melt:

RavenWolf

Im fine with both gb x male and no romance at all

also really looking for a gb where basically a cis guy suddenly turns into a girl, and how he deals with it( i would expect alot of gender dysphoria)

I don't want to be the Hive Queen has cis guy turn into hive queen. He doesn't cope with it well and he doesn't have harem. It is really really good story also.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Your words confuse me. He is just asking for some recommendations other than the "norm" and that is okay. Not everyone is into Yuri or GL. Heck, I know I am not. I rather have my BL and Yaoi any day. Or normal romances.:blob_blank:

Should every author cater to the demand of others? I mean, where does the creativity go if it comes to that. Yuri and GL are cash cows, yes, but imo there has to be something better than to give in to the desires of others. At some point, that little effort ends up being like the same song repeatedly.:sweating_profusely:

Eventually, that will lead to a lack of motivation and then burnout. Then we wonder why so many novels never finish. Authors should cater to themselves than to the readers. That is where the real masterpieces are. Well, this is all my opinion.

:blob_aww:
I don't get paid for my stories, and won't ever accept money for them. Because the moment I do, this hobby of mine I will become work, and I want no more of that in my life. So maybe that is why I feel this way. Then again, I am also talking about my reader's perspective. It gets tiring to see the same story, but with different skins. :blob_melt:
:blob_melt: Your words warm my heart, but it is a sad fact of life and economics that authors rarely write what they want. That privilege is reserved to selected few. Most (successful) online novel authors write what pays and what generates profits. They couldn't care less about quality or the readers. In fact, finishing a novel is not profitable. Better a quick bump and comet like rise to cash out ala George Martin style.

They write what pays bills. Or are you seriously thinking there are so many ardent believers of smut out there? They offer what the audience wants. The sooner you learn that, the better.

Last edited:

Psychoturtle

Im fine with both gb x male and no romance at all

also really looking for a gb where basically a cis guy suddenly turns into a girl, and how he deals with it( i would expect alot of gender dysphoria)
Seitenkango. Shinyuu to / 性転換後、親友とIt's a classic. NSFW.

Akivien

mommmy milkers go boing boing whenever i run, whenever i climb a ladder, i sacrificed so much, so much (-50 agility) but for the dreams of you, bobbie lovers, and for the dream of i who sought to touch these huge mommy milkers but never succeded, i will bear this heavy burden, after all it's my duty to do so.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
mommmy milkers go boing boing whenever i run, whenever i climb a ladder, i sacrificed so much, so much (-50 agility) but for the dreams of you, bobbie lovers, and for the dream of i who sought to touch these huge mommy milkers but never succeded, i will bear this heavy burden, after all it's my duty to do so.
Jesus might have died for our sins but @Akivien suffered for our fetishes

SuperRes7

I really like the concept of basically the average cis guy getting put in a womans body, and then seeing how he/she handles it. Id imagine it would cause alot of dysphoria, and other issues. When this is glossed over (as it is in most gb novels) it irritates me.
It feels like most gb novel authors are basically following the same pancake recipe.

It would be really interesting if the guy turned girl basically goes thro the same procedures as trans people transitioning.

or if the guy reincarnates into a noble woman and gets into an arranged marriage with some noble dude..

or a dude taking over the body of a pregnant woman.

There is alot of things which could be done with the gb tag which i feel is never done.

Last edited: