Genderbender

_oinkchan

Nowadays I only see Genderbended novels on sh, so can someone recommend me some novels which are not genderbended? Antihero, no betrayal, transmigration or reincarnation if possible and also netori.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
There are many of them here, just search them using the tags and then you can just sort by popularity.

Also, recommendations should be posted on the "I'm looking for..." section, this one is for general talk.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
My story is litRPG, isekai, and kingdom building if you are into that sort of thing.

Asami_Shirogane

Being an avid fan of gender swapping series, since I like stories that are told from an extreme alternative prospective. I believe that there is a function to filter out gender-bend novels within the search feature.

TikkyMikk

I know the feeling god how I hate Gender Benders and that's all I see on this site half the time worst part it doesn't even make sense oh I picked up pineapple from the ground and now I'm a girl like wtf 😂

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I know the feeling god how I hate Gender Benders and that's all I see on this site half the time worst part it doesn't even make sense oh I picked up pineapple from the ground and now I'm a girl like wtf 😂

Now there's a story I want to read. If there's anything I like is weird stuff like this. :blobrofl:

Aside from that, well, if it sells, yeah people are going to make more of it. The reason why it's a popular tag is because everyone is looking for it. The demand reaches the creators and the creators must give them what they want. All it cost is your dignity and soul, no big deal. You can replace that with material things! Become a champion of the people and write your dream gender bender of a guy who one day wakes up as a girl because he found a lolipop and licked it or something of that matter. I want that pineapple story! :blob_dizzy: