• BL

• Everything

• Reading? What's that?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
That is also why it isn't in the Reader's thread.... or the Writer's thread
I felt bad for giving you trauma...

Well i'm not choosy in the stories, just not interested in detective/thriller/mystery ones(had enough of detective conan)...

DubstheDuke

I really like dark fantasy. The more messed up the world and the more torment the characters go through as a result, the better.

I guess it's because I have such a pessimistic outlook on life. Nothing ends up having that perfect happy ending. Even when it ends 'well', things are still damaged and broken. And I like that about darker series, whereas lighter series the wounds seem to heal quickly and without issue.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Love myself some fantasy and isekai, but I've also got a soft spot for mystery, horror, poetry, and comedy, with a dash of ecchi!

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I voted Comic but no hentai. Meh, its still the same i just like reading with pictures. Though the latter one is the highest peak of culture. Fight me.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Where's GL? Where's coming of age? I guess drama, comedy and romance? I'd rather vote for more accurate sub-genres than just the general categories, though.

Daitengu

Looking at my book collection, I have the Dune series, 2001 series, Drizt series, Elf Quest series, Robotech series, some W40k, Tsubasa Chronicles, xXx holic.

Definitely a sci-fi, fantasy, adventure person.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
What is your favorite genre(s) of stories? Either real, touchable books or online novels. The genres are can be based off of if you like to read stories of that(those) genre(s) or write them. That is also why it isn't in the Reader's thread.... or the Writer's thread.
Where is genderswap?

Daitengu

No...not really. I mean, I voted for them because I do like Comics and Graphic Novels, but they aren't genres.

Agreed. I consider them media formats.
Constantine is a comic with a contemporary fantasy/horror genre. The Alien comic is sci-fi action/horror. Thor is contemporary fantasy superhero.

Robotech(Macross) has novels, manga/comic, games, and anime series. Thus why I think comic isn't a genre, but a media format.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't half of those just tags and not actual generes?
The tags in web novels are basically genres for them, in my point of view. For example, when you search "harem" it will be kind of like a sub-genre of... something? I don't know. 🧐

I voted Comic but no hentai. Meh, its still the same i just like reading with pictures. Though the latter one is the highest peak of culture. Fight me.
Not gonna fight you...

Agreed. I consider them media formats.
Constantine is a comic with a contemporary fantasy/horror genre. The Alien comic is sci-fi action/horror. Thor is contemporary fantasy superhero.

Robotech(Macross) has novels, manga/comic, games, and anime series. Thus why I think comic isn't a genre, but a media format.

:blob_blank: