Get a cultivator to kill you with one sentence

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
You've been transmigrated into a xianxia/cultivator world and want to speedrun life. There is a highly powerful immortal sitting across from you that's fully capable of squashing your meager, beansprout existence with one glare.

What do you say to get them to kill you?

Semicolons are allowed, but the person with the least words spoken wins. You're speedrunning life, after all. Forget the word limit, just go crazy and incense the immortal any way you want.

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
You've been transmigrated into a xianxia/cultivator world and want to speedrun life. There is a highly powerful immortal sitting across from you that's fully capable of squashing your meager, beansprout existence with one glare.

What do you say to get them to kill you?

Semicolons are allowed, but the person with the least words spoken wins. You're speedrunning life, after all.
Yo mama fat.

D

Deleted member 45782

You are a fucking idiot and a shitbag.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Bruh, with their arrogance, I bet anything to piss them off can easily kill you. Lame jokes? Cussing their ancestor? Oh, even saying that even with their cultivation, they aren't as handsome as me can do the trick.

Agentt

Thighs
How about I just hum a song while they are meditating?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Haha! *Pointing finger at them*

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
1617876826172.png

Dr.Smut

What to say (starting a sentence): "A -"
Expected Immortal response: "What!? 'A' what!? A trashy trash who can't even trash themselves to the most basic level of cultivation dares to assume that he can speak to me!? My father is high up on the city council, owns several successful businesses, and likes to let me do literally whatever I want!
I will erase your miserable trash existence for disgracing my presence, you trash! Prepare to be trashed by the power of the money my family gave to me!!!"