Get a cultivator to kill you with one sentence

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
You've been transmigrated into a xianxia/cultivator world and want to speedrun life. There is a highly powerful immortal sitting across from you that's fully capable of squashing your meager, beansprout existence with one glare.

What do you say to get them to kill you?

Semicolons are allowed, but the person with the least words spoken wins. You're speedrunning life, after all. Forget the word limit, just go crazy and incense the immortal any way you want.
You sound like a beach, bitch
Your beard is weird

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
I say nothing since he can’t understand me due to the language barrier. Instead, I use gestures. I point at me, then point at him, turn around, pull down my pants, and take a shit in front of him. If I’m still alive, I turn back to him and look at him with a smug ‘how’s that, pussy’ smile.

MerCurry

"-Looks at work-

...Eh, I mean, I guess it's alright: -Points to something- You really fucked up here, especially."

D

Deleted member 52382

You've been transmigrated into a xianxia/cultivator world and want to speedrun life. There is a highly powerful immortal sitting across from you that's fully capable of squashing your meager, beansprout existence with one glare.

Semicolons are allowed, but the person with the least words spoken wins. You're speedrunning life, after all. Forget the word limit, just go crazy and incense the immortal any way you want.
"Tell your wife to get breast implants."

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

Hahaha... You see, just yesterday, I humped a pillow that looked like you... and then tore it to shreds.... but then I destroyed by peeing on it... and then I let my dog eat it and let it out... here.

just sing the first verse of pokemon theme song.

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was..."