• H

• I

• J

• K

• L

Results are only viewable after voting.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
(For the gays and fujos: I'm doing my utmost best to source the male version. I know it's out there. Give me time.)

(Edit: allowed multivote, go ahead)

Screenshot_20200828_212946.jpg

E all the way

Last edited:

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
B, G, H, I and L for me. No multi-vote so didnt vote the actual poll

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
they’re all wearing glasses! You glasses fetish boyo!
Oh shit didn't notice at all
I'll create multiple accounts to vote for L, wait for a bit before the banhammer.
Ben taking one for the team.
:blob_highfive:
How come I didnt notice this kek
H~ Though there are a few other cuties too.
B, G, H, I and L for me. No multi-vote so didnt vote the actual poll
Just allowed multivote, go crazy

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I was thinking, "Who would make this thread? Somebody like Benben probably." I click and find that Benben made the thread ... oh. I think that sometimes your Benben energy (I can hear a Japanese man saying e-ne-ru-gi in the back of my mind) builds up and you need to release it before critical mass is achieved.

For your information I picked the girl that looks anxious and uncomfortable AF because I'm in terrible mood today and I sensed affinity.

they’re all wearing glasses! You glasses fetish boyo!
Oh yeah. They are. Huh.

Daitengu

C for me. She's got a healthy waist to thigh ratio, doesn't have resting bitch face like D or K, and comes off more confident than E.

A and J are great, but I'm an indoors person, and they looks like they'll run me ragged with exercise lol.

I'm a SUPER chill person, and can't/won't deal with energetic, worriers, or tsuns, so G, H, and L are out.

Last edited:

Omnicast

A-L except F... because F stands for... FOOD! I can’t afford to feed her! :blobrofl:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
As usual, just voted everything without really considering. Why give me the choice to choose when you don't bother to restrict me?

If I must comment, E needs eat more and be more confident in her life and personality, F on the other hand can try to do some cardio and salad, I have a real life example of F walking in my office, 1 year worth of cardio and diet she managed to only lose her E to D, but the slim waist is good enough for all the males to try their luck, all but me though.