Gimme meme

Kenjona

1660283764550.png

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Oh yes he was. :)
Dads are there to teach, and if you are not keeping an eye on your "stuff" someone else is gonna take it. ;)
The funny thing is that the way an adult sucks on a nipple is different from the way a child suckles. Adult men have forgotten how to get milk out efficiently!

Kenjona

The funny thing is that the way an adult sucks on a nipple is different from the way a child suckles. Adult men have forgotten how to get milk out efficiently!
Of, course! Considering it usually has been YEARS since we last suckled to when someone lets us try it again. We are there because it feels good. Its like a stress ball for the mouth or hands for that matter. The milk on the other hand is not very high on the most tasty of things to drink, adding chocolate, or whip cream (I like strawberry whip kind) helps.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Of, course! Considering it usually has been YEARS since we last suckled to when someone lets us try it again. We are there because it feels good. Its like a stress ball for the mouth or hands for that matter. The milk on the other hand is not very high on the most tasty of things to drink, adding chocolate, or whip cream (I like strawberry whip kind) helps.
Human milk has more lactose than other animal milks, so it is sweeter. It tastes a lot like melted ice cream, though it also depends on what the human eats. One of my good friends said his wife's milk tasted like "the best horchata."

Kenjona

Human milk has more lactose than other animal milks, so it is sweeter. It tastes a lot like melted ice cream, though it also depends on what the human eats. One of my good friends said his wife's milk tasted like "the best horchata."

It varied, but it usually was bitter/sweet to me.