Gimme something to read

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Try
Jungle Test
The Deadline
or
Terror Town
(I wrote all of them, sorry if they are trash, meh I tried)

Jemini

Pretty much anything goes as long as it isn't a can of worm thrown on a keyboard with a mix grammarly spelling checks.

Although I do prefer anything homo (GL/BL) or fantasy.

The term "can of worms" is a term that refers to an absolute mess of interlaced issues, rife with high emotional tensions and people who feel they have been wronged by the situation on every side of the issue, all of whom will quickly jump to aggression and impassioned arguments should the issue ever be brought up insensitively.

Kind of like the issue of shameless self-promotion you pulled into this when you made this post. Speaking of which, my story is in my status, see below and click on the cover art.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I would recommend my story, but :3 I am currently thinking of ways to revamp it while making it shorter chapters.

I mean, if you don't mind long chapters, then go ahead. c: The first book is completed, the second book is about to be completed published and the third book is ready to be published after the second book ends. Those all will be long chapters, though. They are in the signature.

Shorter versions/revamp will probably be available next year. After the long versions are done, I guess. c:

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Hmm, self-promote...hmm...well whatever. If you are done with the others and just want to read some xianxia I guess.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The link to mine is in my signature. Please give me one-star ratings on that and my poetry collection 😇

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
Oh this is tempting.... This is really really tempting.... I.... almost want to, but I should hold off on advertising until December when I'm no longer trying to push myself to get into the habit of writing, and can actually give the story some polish.

Pickoo

My Story 'Epic of a Dragonknight'

Right as I commented, good job.
Will be reading this :D
Shameless? Yes.
You should check out my fantasy story.I Accidentally summoned the Hero! Now what?
Looks interesting, will give it a go 👍
My story is a can of beans thrown on a keyboard, but it technically fits your request, right?

It's smut btw, only for 18+ readers:
I've actually read it already and it's great ;)

I've read Tao of salted fish and have my eye's on the others you mentioned
Will have to read this too! I'm not gonna sleep tonight aren't I...

Yati

I recommend the following GL here on SH:
Sleeping Princess : Harem GL about a girl coming out of coma. All girls have their own sweet and dark side. But it will not go poly. I wait patiently for every release and read it the second I notice it is out.
Radiant Prism : Fairly new GL fantasy story and deserves a lot more love then it is getting atm imo. The readers help decide the plot in the comments and with votes . The votes are VN style, the comments can decide side ships and the like. I am having a lot of fun with it. There is a lot of community interaction.
Kunoichi : Is a GL idol story. A bit more psychological, and has some thriller elements, so not entirely what you would expect from the cover. I enjoyed it a lot.
My world and you : Is a bit of an emotional roller coaster. High school girls love, but takes rather dark and psychological turns at the same time. Part 2 "My winter and you" should start releasing soon.
Fireworks warning : If you like cute and fluffy GL. This is a very safe pick. Very well written.

Then I will also partake in blatant self-promotion. If you like absurd romcoms, do check out the Y-files . It is ongoing and has plenty of GL ships to support. My motto for this story is "Yuri should be for everyone!"

K_Jira

Heaven's Will: My first BL novella here in SH with a fantasy/supernatural element. Its setting is in the modern world though. And it's completed.

The Prince and His Sloth: My second BL novella. Fantasy world setting. It's still ongoing.

Hope these suit your taste.

KaikenRenian

Pretty much anything goes as long as it isn't a can of worm thrown on a keyboard with a mix grammarly spelling checks.

Although I do prefer anything homo (GL/BL) or fantasy.
HI I know I'm self-promoting but I just want to see if you like my story its called "American Villain in A Wuxia World". Just warning sexual content but it's not just to be sexual content cause it's a romance and I wanted to show their deep love for each other.

Kakurenbo

You've summoned shameless self-promoters.
Yeah, try my shameless work, I don't know if you'll like it though