Gimme Synopsis Feedback:

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Give me feedback about this synopsis.

It's a story about an MC who dies in the end after losing his brother, which is actually his sister and he got her pregnant. However, the sequel revived him and then went back in time to save his brother, which is actually his sister. After that, he meets an even important person in his life, his dog pet and he left his brother slash sister to die. I mean, who cares about her.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
First of all, starting with "The story revolves around" wastes space. That part is already implied. You need to jump straight to the meat to hook readers.

Personally, I recommend asking questions to entice readers. Example:

Motsu

First of all, starting with "The story revolves around" wastes space. That part is already implied. You need to jump straight to the meat to hook readers.

Personally, I recommend asking questions to entice readers. Example:
NOT AGAIN! Also, too many questions.

Last edited:

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
Intentionally making garbage isn't entertaining. The Room is a masterpiece because Tommy Wisseau tried his best, not just that it was bad. Intentionally bad isn't even embarrassing; it's just pitiable that someone would waste their time doing something that could never be loved.

Motsu

Intentionally making garbage isn't entertaining. The Room is a masterpiece because Tommy Wisseau tried his best, not just that it was bad. Intentionally bad isn't even embarrassing; it's just pitiable that someone would waste their time doing something that could never be loved.
Where is this coming from? You got hurt or something? Slept on the wrong side of the bed?

Motsu

I mean, that's what you're asking about here. You ask for feedback about baffoonery, I tell you it's baffoonery.
No way! It's not buffoonery if I don't say so.

Funnyface

It’s somehow too direct and too confusing at the same time. Personally, I’d try to avoid using the word MC in the summary at all... it’s just too direct. I like the fun and casual tone, though. You could keep the tone but make it more clear what’s going on.

Motsu

It’s somehow too direct and too confusing at the same time. Personally, I’d try to avoid using the word MC in the summary at all... it’s just too direct. I like the fun and casual tone, though. You could keep the tone but make it more clear what’s going on.
...yeah, should've added that the brother slash sister is not blood related. Damn, I forgot!