Girls und Panzer Fanfic (Idea) Comment if you think it's a good idea. And I'll start writing it if I have the time

JDC_OnPaper

So this idea has been currently stuck on my mind, it's Girls Und Panzer but with boys!

So the story goes, There were also Male Senshadou schools, but they rarely had the chance to be popular or rise through the ranks of the female schools, Also just like the female schools they owned large-ass Aircraft carriers. So the male senshadou schools, challenge each other (Through official Matches of course), as they didn't have the chance to challenge their female counterparts.

But This time through the support of a powerful sponsor, they were able to make their debut to the world, just like their female counterparts, they also had their own nation-like schools.
So let me just name a few of the boy's Schools:
Gerpanzerte Panzerakademie- Led by their (Reichsmarschall) (Marshal of the Realm or empire) - basically their school
His Majesty's Academy- Led by the Field Marshal (Think of a school name that was just an on the spot name LOL)
Grande Ecole Academy- Led by the Field Marshal or El Bonaparte (Think of something better, Lol)
You guys can name the rest if you like, i'm still planning on the Russians School, Japanese School, Italian School, And the American Schools name, etc.

Let me explain the Schools that has quite the information:
German school: Has three branches, uses ww2 and modern tanks, the SS (they are fast moving, basically interceptors and spy, along with heavy fire-power Commaned by the Reichsmarschall and ReichGeneral-SS), Main Armored Army (Main group, Commanded by the Reichsmarschall and Generaloberst), Reich's Finest (Commanded by only the ReichsMarshall).

French School: Uses speed and maneuverability, basically uses Napoleonic tactics, and has multiple reserve divisions (Part of their tactic), they rely on their commanders and their high speed tanks.

Americans: (U Know the stuff.)

And also, Btw, All of the commanders of the all male schools, know each other, cause well they literally fight each other, and once the match against Oorai and Co. They will form the Coalition, basically the schools I listed.

I already know how to plan out the Match, but I don't know how to make the two parties fight each other (Boys vs Girls).

If you guys think this is a good idea, then say your suggestions and stuff, then i'll try and write it.

.......(Tho, I doubt anyone would want to read a GuP fanfic)

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Gerpanzerte Panzerakademie- Led by their (Reichsmarschall) (Marshal of the Realm or empire) - basically their school

German school: Has three branches, uses ww2 and modern tanks, the SS (they are fast moving, basically interceptors and spy, along with heavy fire-power Commaned by the Reichsmarschall and ReichGeneral-SS), Main Armored Army (Main group, Commanded by the Reichsmarschall and Generaloberst), Reich's Finest (Commanded by only the ReichsMarshall).

When I read this, I got a cold shiver creeping over my back.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
I am gonna give a stupid suggestion and say go yugo seneki route make it super serious and dark where main problem is lack of resources and emotional idiots at top.

Like all schools are happy go lucky but there is one school who is super serious and cold like scp foundation.

It will be funny

JDC_OnPaper

I am gonna give a stupid suggestion and say go yugo seneki route make it super serious and dark where main problem is lack of resources and emotional idiots at top.

Like all schools are happy go lucky but there is one school who is super serious and cold like scp foundation.

It will be funny
Actually, The German school is actually what I had planned to be the very serious one, I mean yes they have the Italians for well (Comedic puposes)
But I plan to make the Reichsmarschall an Emotionless and ruthless commander, given the name (Marshal of the Realm or Empire). So as the fight's drags on the Reichsmarchall will have to think outside the box to win, and change his tactics and strategy, and well... way of thinking.

The German school is the disciplined and well-trained than the other all male-school cause well... Germans... yeah...

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Actually, The German school is actually what I had planned to be the very serious one, I mean yes they have the Italians for well (Comedic puposes)
But I plan to make the Reichsmarschall an Emotionless and ruthless commander, given the name (Marshal of the Realm or Empire). So as the fight's drags on the Reichsmarchall will have to think outside the box to win, and change his tactics and strategy, and well... way of thinking.

The German school is the disciplined and well-trained than the other all male-school cause well... Germans... yeah...
Like try reading yugo senki novel and write German perspective in the tone of that novel. Or tone like papers please

bloodyWriter

[...]
Let me explain the Schools that has quite the information:
Please don´t use the SS as a branch
-A concerned German

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Write what you love, and someone else will also love it.

LimitBound

Saint

It will be funny
I like the sound of that