Give it a name.

wtf.jpg

ProjCRys

I don't know why I think 'Brandon' is a good name for it.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Oh my god, where did you dig that up? I haven't see him since college. He was a halfback for the football team, the Mikatonic battling cephalopods. (GO PODS!)

What was his name? I think he runs a big and tall now. Fuck. I want to say.... Devon? Devourer of souls? Derek? It started with a De, I know that.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Bob, or Bob for short.
No. I'm Bob. He was... what was his name? He hung out with Chad Chesterson. You know, of the Chesterfield Chestersons, not the Sandusky Chestersons. Those Chestersons were a little weird.

Something happened... I want to say it was the flesh dissolving miasma incident, but I might be getting confused with the order of events.

College was a 4 year party with a 60k cover charge, know what I'm saying? Little fuzzy on the details.

No. I'm Bob. He was... what was his name? He hung out with Chad Chesterson. You know, of the Chesterfield Chestersons, not the Sandusky Chestersons. Those Chestersons were a little weird.

Something happened... I want to say it was the flesh dissolving miasma incident, but I might be getting confused with the order of events.

College was a 4 year party with a 60k cover charge, know what I'm saying? Little fuzzy on the details.
Its not Derrell.

vzymmer

He-who-must-not-be-named-cause-I-can't-think-up-any-name.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Son, this is Pickle-Squid. You can suck on its nipples instead of mine from now on.