Recommendations Give me anything!

Tatletot

Lots of good books already mentioned but I'm not sure I saw too much litRPG?
Regardless, if that's what you're looking for (with bits and pieces of other genres thrown in there), here's a good list:
-Mana Anxiety (you can read it here, but it's currently catching up to Royal Road)
-Salvos: this story is adorable
-Beware of Chicken: not really lit RPG, but pokes fun at Xanxia in the best way possible
-He Who Fights With Monsters
-Azarinth Healer
-Magic Smithing: it does have the gender bender tag, but it might as well not since it isn't really relevant to the story
-Primal Hunter: already mentioned, but so good
-Wizard Tower: starting out, a bit slow, but fleshing out really nicely

Shaizic

I don't know if i can call my book good but i can say its different well hope it is anyways.

Shaizic

I offer you my book

D

Deleted member 70892

I’m running out of stuff to read and I’m too lazy to look for stuff myself. Give me anything, from any genre! Isekai, smut, boys love, girls love, anything is fine! Of course, even though I say ‘anything’, I’d still prefer if what you recommend is actually good.
Read mine tho I think you will be quitting after that
whatever, I'm remastering them.

MareoKen

I'm gonna do some shameless self-promoting and recommend my book :blob_joy:

Spirit Exorcists

Synopsis:
When Mark's troubled friend, Ruby, takes her own life, a grieving Mark heads to her suicide spot to pay his respects. In a strange twist of fate, he is attacked by a powerful spirit that reveals itself to be Ruby. Shen, an exorcist from the Spiritual Anomalies Investigation Bureau, an organisation dedicated to investigating the supernatural, arrives on the scene and attempts to save Mark but complications result in Ruby's spirit binding with Mark. Now, under the guidance of the Spiritual Anomalies Investigation Bureau, Mark has to learn how to use the powers of Ruby's spirit to exorcise evil spirits while revisiting Ruby's troubled past in order to unbind Ruby's spirit and allow her to pass properly into the afterlife.

Let me know what you think! I just released a new chapter today :)

DanLane

Since this thread has risen from the dead, doesn't that make it time for Zombies? Pulpy action sci fi with zombies in space! MC is a bit of a giant nerd. Five chapters a day until caught up with the story, then as many updates I can swing a week until it's done.

JenLeifire

I am also shameless and rec my book XD I just havn't released many chapters yet. It's BL and a crime/mystery/thriller. Maybe you are interested =) Escaping the Abyss

YueLqn

Is it better to be a beta(qt bl)
Superstars of tomorrow (post apocalyptic)
Invisible dragon(yes)
Dao of the Salted fish (bl, xianxia, slice of life fluff)
Omniscient reader (<33)
Reincarnated Villainous young Masters guide to happiness (bl, I love this !!)
Reincarnation of alysara(lots of magic theory..love it)

Mr.Grey-Cat

then I too will recommend mine. Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I offer my own book!

CabbagePreacher

I’m running out of stuff to read and I’m too lazy to look for stuff myself. Give me anything, from any genre! Isekai, smut, boys love, girls love, anything is fine! Of course, even though I say ‘anything’, I’d still prefer if what you recommend is actually good.
Sorry to add another shameless plug to the long line of shameless plugs, but if you are getting tired of the LitRPG recommendations and are looking for something that I hope is a bit unique, perhaps you might want to take a look at The Errant Otherworlder Watanabe. It has no LitRPG systems, no harems (though I guess not having a harem is a minus for many) along with a low fantasy setting that is not medieval (though the setting not being medieval is not really prevelant in the first chapters where the hero is in a village, but I promise to deliver on pike & shot battles conducted by newly professionalized armies, troubles relating to the centralization and birth of the modern concept of a state, along with other early 17th century matters in the future).

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
I don't know why I'm here since my tastes are all trash! Not to say that the things I'm recommending are bad, no I'm saying this in a self-deprecation light!

Sleep is for the Weak- A LitRPG reincarnation novel with an overpowered female MC that you can find here on SH! Although it is on hiatus :blob_teary:

I will try my best to remain a mob character- A fantasy/comedy/isekai novel with a female MC that you can also find here on SH! But the author has a habit of mysteriously disappearing.

It’s a Wonderful Life- A fantasy isekai BL novel where the system is the MC. Also here on SH! I can see a pattern! I am also using way too many exclamation marks and I never use them, I might be a poser please send help!

Blood Lily- A fantasy novel with magical creatures like vampires, werewolves, and other stuff that I'm too lazy to mention. It's a story about a trans girl figuring out that she, is a she, not a he! BUT, it is on hiatus :blob_teary:

Number One Lazy Merchant of the Beast World- A fantasy reincarnation BL novel that was so fluffy that I actually at one point had to close my phone and just stare at the ceiling for a minute! It is completed so you can indeed binge read it and then ~regret~ On NU!

The Lazy King- A fantasy novel with elements of the concept of seven deadly sins, as a skill tree/typing (like pokemon...ish) with a male MC. Or at least I think so. I'm not too sure there's a lot of POV changes, but it's good if not dark in some places. And I believe it's completed! Also on NU!

The Last Cat in the Universe- A fantasy novel with a cat boy MC, literally! The MC is a type of cat with magic powers and stuff that can use said magic powers to transform into a bipedal humanoid, or at least I think so, I haven't read it in a while since apparently they stopped translating it on NU! But the story is indeed completed so you could probably find it somewhere and translate it yourself!

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun (Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun)- It's a manga this time! I hope you don't mind cause I don't give a fuck! I have had no sleep for the past 38 hours and I am running on spite and caffeine alone! This all started when my parents let my younger brother stay up later than me so I said fuck you! Anyways, this is a fantasy manga where an old demon guy wanted grandkids but he never had kids! So the only logical conclusion is to participate in human trafficking where the kids' parents give you consent to take away their kids for money! So human trafficking with parental consent! I never thought I would ever type that out but here we are!

Kyuujitsu no Warumono-san (Mr. Villain's Day Off)- A fantasy/slice-of-life manga that I think is based off of Power Rangers! But it is very fluffy and funny with a hint of angst every now and then! But who doesn't like angst? This is a hypothetical I don't actually want you to answer so please don't!

Shoki Skill ga Benri Sugite Isekai Seikatsu ga Tanoshisugiru! (The Initial Skill Is Too Convenient and Life in the Otherworld Is Too Fun!)- Wow, a super long title, hmm, is it a JP manga by chance? Yep, you got it! A fantasy isekai manga where the male MC is killed because an evil god decided to fuck with him for funsies! But this isn't your usual, "lemme get OP real quick and then imma come back and kick your ass" type of manga, this is actually kind of fluffy and I personally really like the art! This is more slice-of-life than action. Or at least it is right now. It only has 15 chapters out and the last update was 3 months ago, so have at it!

This is all I'm doing cause I'm about to pass out from exhaustion at any minute and I'm also very lazy so I'm surprised I even did this much work! I also think the tiredness is messing with me cause I have basically never used exclamation marks and I am very concerned for whatever mental health I have left! I probably need a therapist or at least some melatonin.

Luxican

I'll just type out my favorite novels lol

When a Mage Revolts
My House of Horrors
Lord of the Mysteries
Doomsday Wonderland
Overgeared
Smashing all Pots and Pans to go to School
Plague Doctor
Holy Emperor's Grandson is a Necromancer
I have decided to go look for my father
I just want to freeload of your luck
I help the richest man spend money to prevent disasters
I became a God in the Horror Game

And both novels by the Author of The Reader And Protagonist Definitely have to be in True Love

They are my guilty pleasure :blob_uwu:

Menilik

I don't like if you like hard science fiction. But I'm writing something you might like. It's a sci-fi space adventure involving mysteries, aliens, and explorers terraforming planets - join me as I real chapters every Saturday.

LuminescentMoon

I don't know if it has been recommended yet, but the author Bokuboy on ScribbleHub is I think an excellent one regarding Smut and Harem. You should check him out!